Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

So with no PAH (print-at-home) this season and no Mobile Tickets ... how is one supposed to pass a ticket to a friend or family member if it's bought on as an individual ticket as a Cityzens Matchday member? Sharing the Pass will mean that person could access all future tickets issued on that account/pass so only possible option left for Cityzens is to return it to City seven days before that game? Only Season Ticket holders can transfer their seats this way. Is that correct or have I got this wrong?
Think that's what they're trying to achieve tbh.

When do they send out the email containing the link to download your ticket?
They are not doing the emails anymore, as you could pass them on, I've spent a lot of time with the ticket office on this, as we're forced to buy all matchday tickets in July and when the game comes around someone else might want to go. As a "goodwill gesture" or special concession they have emailed the tickets to me after a call, but won't do it for the big games anymore. That's how I understand it anyway..

They are not doing the emails anymore, as you could pass them on, I've spent a lot of time with the ticket office on this, as we're forced to buy all matchday tickets in July and when the game comes around someone else might want to go. As a "goodwill gesture" or special concession they have emailed the tickets to me after a call, but won't do it for the big games anymore. That's how I understand it anyway..
That's news to me. I just checked my "wallet", nothing in there yet. Only the matchday membership.

They've outlawed matchday purchasers from transferring tickets. I know we've all managed to do it before, emailing on tickets etc, but they are clamping down on it. They want you to return the tickets, so they can sell it. I think the only way is to meet and scan in, or as you say, let that peron have full access to your account and all your tickets! So only really usable for genuine trusted F&F. If it's part of a clamp-down on online scalpers that'd be fine, but Live Football are advertising 1,200 tickets for Arsenal at home, starting at about €300 each. So harder for genuine fans to pass on a matchday ticket, but no impact on the touts...go figure.

"Please note that tickets purchased with a Cityzen's Matchday Membership are non-transferable. If you can no longer attend the game, you can request a refund up to 7 days before the game takes place this can be done by calling 0161 444 1894 or emailing mancity@mancity.com. For more information, and for any help with match ticket queries click here "
And if you’re within 7 days of the game? If no refund and you can’t transfer it does the seat go empty?

That's news to me. I just checked my "wallet", nothing in there yet. Only the matchday membership.
I think they are adding the tickets to your membership...as opposed to seeing the individual tickets, so you scan your membership not your tickets for access. Not sure I'm right about that, but I've noticed something similar at the end of last season. You need to download your membership to your wallet... It's nearly not worth the hassle anymore..

I think they are adding the tickets to your membership...as opposed to seeing the individual tickets, so you scan your membership not your tickets for access. Not sure I'm right about that, but I've noticed something similar at the end of last season. You need to download your membership to your wallet... It's nearly not worth the hassle anymore..
You are correct about this.

Just talked to someone at "fan support"; apparently, they haven't sent out the tickets for the Ipswich game yet. And he confirmed what you said re emails not being sent out anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.