Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Hopefully it works pal, I've just done a dummy run and it seems to work. In case you need them the steps are login, click My Account / Ticketing account, click season tickets tab, and in there you should have the option to download both tickets (assuming you are linked) obviously click download on the one that's not on the phone already.
Appreciate the help pal. It says they've been downloaded and added to wallet and they look like they are there when I click view in wallet. But when I leave the browser and go to the Google wallet neither ticket is sat there showing yet the. Bloody ticket office just can't leave things alone can they

hello guys, i have city matchday membership. how to transfer city tickets if now i dont see the option to download the tickets by email? CITY TICKETS.png

Appreciate the help pal. It says they've been downloaded and added to wallet and they look like they are there when I click view in wallet. But when I leave the browser and go to the Google wallet neither ticket is sat there showing yet the. Bloody ticket office just can't leave things alone can they
Sounds like it should work then and hopefully they appear closer to the game and saves you a bit of hassle.

Just had the Ipswich ticket appear on my phone. No QR code, only the contactless icon. Have the club done away with QR codes?
A couple of posters on the SC thread have said that there is no QR code for the Ipswich game on their Apple devices. Several Android owners including me have reported that our devices have the QR code (I use NFC but checked anyway). It would be odd if somehow Apple devices no longer have it but Android devices do and that the club haven't put any information out about it.

A couple of posters on the SC thread have said that there is no QR code for the Ipswich game on their Apple devices. Several Android owners including me have reported that our devices have the QR code (I use NFC but checked anyway). It would be odd if somehow Apple devices no longer have it but Android devices do and that the club haven't put any information out about it.
This is what I've got.... 1000022289.jpg

@jimharri

iPhone or Android?

It does seem like QR codes aren't going to be available for all categories of ticket holders. If that's the case the then the club needs to put that information out as loads use this way to get in to the stadium. I often get people trying to help saying that I need to put my phone into the slot so clearly they don't realise how to use NFC.

@jimharri

iPhone or Android?

It does seem like QR codes aren't going to be available for all categories of ticket holders. If that's the case the then the club needs to put that information out as loads use this way to get in to the stadium. I often get people trying to help saying that I need to put my phone into the slot so clearly they don't realise how to use NFC.
Android.

Then it does look like QR codes are being discontinued for some categories at least. Currently I have one on my SC but maybe that might disappear. Doesn't bother me as I never use it but as many do it's piss poor by the club not to communicate this to ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.