Insanity work-out

bluetonium said:
ManuelPellegrini said:
Got my copy of max 30... My challenge for the new year!
Nice one, will be interested to hear what you think of it. Just done first week, forgot how kind focus is on your joints compared to insanity.

Yes insanity was hard on my knees, probably half my fault for not using a mat during the Plyo workouts.

Will report back in Jan when I get into it. Hope the new moves haven't gone too much like a dance class, as I thought that's what t25 was like

Finished Insanity MAX 30 yesterday, found it technically more challenging than either the original Insanity or Focus, but I also think that the structure (30 min workouts with regular water breaks) makes it less challenging in a way - easier to adapt to and work with, but not as hard as Insanity.

Still, I enjoyed it. Would do again. On average my MAX OUT times increased from around the 8 min mark to 15-18mins per workout, partly as you just get used to the video and know what to expect, but partly because it obviously does improve your ability and endurance.

I found a few of the moves quite hard to master, would not be a bad idea to practice form before you went for it with MAX 30, though I have come to the conclusion that I prefer using dumbbells to the weight of my own body to add resistance, its easier to master imo.

Straight back on to Focus T25 today though, have to keep active and I enjoyed T25 a lot last time around. Goal is to double the weights by gamma this time around. Need new pants again though, another size dropped, and actually bought a coat from M&S in size 'small'. As much diet as it is exercise I feel, but its all great fun.

I've been doing a few of these sessions at random in preparation for starting the programme.

Just done the Friday fight night session and found it very tough, but enjoyable.

So far I'm liking what I've seen.

The exercises seem to work your core very well

My lad is looking to start insanity, where have you guys been getting it from?
Any links via pm appreciated.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.