Insanity work-out

I'll consider starting this in a week but first i need to overcome a chocolate adiction. It tastes too damn good! Thankfully, i'm quite slim anyway at about 9 and half stone but definition would be ace.
I do have a slight leg disability which may prevent me a little bit but no harm trying. I know my limits.

A PM with details would be appreciated :)

Had to swap rest days, so today is Pure Cardio and Insane Abs, followed by a mile run to the sunbed shop and back. Wish me luck :-/

Rosler1985 said:
Had to swap rest days, so today is Pure Cardio and Insane Abs, followed by a mile run to the sunbed shop and back. Wish me luck :-/
Surely it can't be that hard to use a sunbed but good luck ;)

Sparkys-Army said:
I'll consider starting this in a week but first i need to overcome a chocolate adiction. It tastes too damn good! Thankfully, i'm quite slim anyway at about 9 and half stone but definition would be ace.
I do have a slight leg disability which may prevent me a little bit but no harm trying. I know my limits.

A PM with details would be appreciated :)

Have pm'd you. Could you try replacing chocolate for a chocolate protein shake ?

My first day will be tomorrow. Visitors and a wedding has scuppered this weekend up to now. I've told everybody i need an hour on an eve to do this so hopefully I should be left alone. I'm going to cut out the shit in my diet but will stop short of the protein shake stuff for the tome being. If the results i get aren't enough i'll look more at the diet side.
Much thanks to the guys who helped my out with this.

Absolutely fucked. Fell asleep on on sunbed to the girl banging on the door asking if I was ok haha. Feel bloody good. Look so different. Going to enjoy a couple of Koppenbergs tonight though. Pictures to take tomorrow evening.

Hi guys,

This does sound good. I'm around 11.4 and have always been of a slim build. My wife and I had a baby 9 months ago and I've done nearly no exercise at all since then and my diet is great one week then erratic at best!! I've developed a right podge which looks worse as I'm slim build. The results sound great from what I can gather. Does this workout tone you up as well as weight loss?

Not read every page but from what I have read sounds like their are some good results from the workout. Is their anywhere that I can download it for free? Pm me if it can't be posted on here.

Chrisja1000 said:
Hi guys,

This does sound good. I'm around 11.4 and have always been of a slim build. My wife and I had a baby 9 months ago and I've done nearly no exercise at all since then and my diet is great one week then erratic at best!! I've developed a right podge which looks worse as I'm slim build. The results sound great from what I can gather. Does this workout tone you up as well as weight loss?

yeah mate, you see your six pack coming through

Think im gonna have to lay off this for a few days as I did a walking half marathon last night, and me feet are destroyed, 6 blister in total, each over an inch!
Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.