Insanity work-out

Robbo. said:
whys it not working?

How far in are you Robbo? Thought you'd only just started?

It would be interesting to know with these videos how closely they followed the nutrition stuff

Just done Cardio and Resistance, into the second week of the program now...
Still really hard, but feel like I'm improving...

I've noticed that when I take a break, I feel like I can't go on, but if I do, it's surprising how many more I can do, considering I thought I was done...

Had scrambled egg with onion, tuna, and a dash of spicy sauce on wholemeal toast for lunch too... yummy

So I've been thinking about doing this but not sure if it's appropriate - am 37, fit enough for football once per week, am relatively slim and happy with my body apart from the general aches and pains that come with my age/level of inactivity which leads me to thinking that maybe I should venture into the world of yoga instead?

Anyone have any opinions / recommendations as to which program I should follow and whether it's worthwhile?

Fwiw the missus who had out second child 5 months ago is up for the wildfire program (thanks for link bob!) so will report back on her progress :)

Cheers

I'm 33, have a bmi of 30% and did very little activity really, and am really enjoying doing it.
I also had a sore ankle, which seems to have cleared up from doing the exercises, finally it does contain quite a lot of yoga as well. Id give it a go if I were you :-)

philinho said:
Robbo. said:
whys it not working?

It would be interesting to know with these videos how closely they followed the nutrition stuff

Yeah Im on the last week, been eating ok.

Weetabix (two) in the morning
Tuna salad, on a brown muffin for lunch
and a chicken breast and whole grain rice for tea

snacks through the day banana, apple and tangerine plus yogurt

oh and a protein shake after the work out

Robbo. said:
philinho said:
Robbo. said:
whys it not working?

Yeah Im on the last week, been eating ok.

Weetabix (two) in the morning
Tuna salad, on a brown muffin for lunch
and a chicken breast and whole grain rice for tea

snacks through the day banana, apple and tangerine plus yogurt

oh and a protein shake after the work out

Not happy with the results? What results have you seen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.