Insanity work-out

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done, can't wait for recovery week and month 2 starting to get bored with the same workouts. Top results this week though and can feel abs coming through.

Mega pizza cravings going on, fucks sake.

Day 3 done (I had footer last night). Tonight's workout seemed a little easier than the last. The exercises didn't seem as complex as day 2 either. I had a slight pull in my calf from last night but that seems to have calmed down after the stretches. I think it's the first time ever I've done exercise 4 nights on the trot.

Rosler1985 said:
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done, can't wait for recovery week and month 2 starting to get bored with the same workouts. Top results this week though and can feel abs coming through.

Mega pizza cravings going on, fucks sake.

As extremely gay as it sounds, I'm intrigued to see your next pictures. It's always good to see the effort you've made and the results which are then shown.
Helps motivate others too.

just a quick update....I'm a week into the disc's, but a week and half into fitness as i have played football the other times, eaten healthier all throught that time, Bran Flakes, bannanas,rice fusions,fish,chicken etc, and have noticeable results already!
i didnt do a before photo :-/ but seeing the improvemnt already, i am going to start doing the photo thing.
my mate recomended a energy booster called Jack 3d, and got to say, it has helped a lot. managed to do footy and crazy abs....

Carstairs said:
Mrs C and I started yesterday, did day 2 this morning.

Bloody hell, it's hard isn't it!

We're going to press on with it until the 27th when we go on holiday, than start it again when we get back.

keep it up mate, you will feel great on holiday and not think twice about walking on the beach with your top off. almost finished mine now. Im going to do it all again from the start

Robbo. said:
Carstairs said:
Mrs C and I started yesterday, did day 2 this morning.

Bloody hell, it's hard isn't it!

We're going to press on with it until the 27th when we go on holiday, than start it again when we get back.

keep it up mate, you will feel great on holiday and not think twice about walking on the beach with your top off. almost finished mine now. Im going to do it all again from the start

Should be careful mate this shock workout has devastating effects on your joints. Best to do it but not as intense after you achieved the start

Glad to see people putting in the effort. Do not expect instant results I would set a target for next summer when you will look how you intend if you keep it up.

Also take progress pictures as these you can use to actually see the changes as put in the work.

Good luck. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.