Insanity work-out

Cutting stuff like pastry, crisps, chips, biscuits. Avoiding too much cheese, mash spuds and the obvious sweet type stuff. My work dinners are going to be more rice, bananas, tuna, brown bread. Healthier stuff which the kids like too! I've been drinking a lot of water too which I've heard keeps hunger at bay,

Plyo Cardio Circuit and Cardio Abs smashed. Back to normal 10 minutes after workout and really want to do Upper Body but dont want to over do it. Absolutely loving the programme and seeing how far I can actually push myself.

I was doing pure cardio today. Its surprising me how much I can do, and also how much im enjoying it!

Been on Pure cardio today,
Looking to the end of this week (week 2) i see its pure cardio AND cardio abs.
What am I sposed to do one then directly the next?

Tragic meat van guy said:

I have it tomorrow and yeah I've been doing workouts back to back while my muscles are warm, plus it's been giving me even more sense of achievement when I do. Each to their own though.

Craving pizza like crazy tonight :-(

Rosler1985 said:
Tragic meat van guy said:

I have it tomorrow and yeah I've been doing workouts back to back while my muscles are warm, plus it's been giving me even more sense of achievement when I do. Each to their own though.

Craving pizza like crazy tonight :-(

I was hoping you'd say that. been getting more than a little competitive with myself!

The mrs has got 'great british bake off' on the box and their doing pies, were both having tummy rumbles to death!

Gonna take california blues advice and brush my teeth see if it stops me being hungry.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm --<br /><br />
bigstanhibbert said:
Any chance of a link to the insanity workouts - it would be much appreciated
Thanks

Bob will sort you out, she is never more than 50ft away!

Done plyo cardio just now. ( well say done, I watched the last 10 minutes from a heap on the floor)
Couldn't even get through the warm up with out stopping. They must be some sort of fucking machines on the screen?
I better have a body of a damn supermodel in two months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.