Insanity work-out

bluegirl83 said:
Done plyo cardio just now. ( well say done, I watched the last 10 minutes from a heap on the floor)
Couldn't even get through the warm up with out stopping. They must be some sort of fucking machines on the screen?
I better have a body of a damn supermodel in two months!

HaHa plyo is the worst for me so far BUT at the end of week one when you do it again you will be impressed with how far you have come already, I promise you.

I think the fit test lulls you into a false sense of security (whilst still being a killer) plyo on day 2 is the deep end, I seem to remember thinking 'hmmm this 1st set is very similar to the warm up' before it sank in that you go through the warm up 3 times progressively faster nefor you even start!

Tragic meat van guy said:
bluegirl83 said:
Done plyo cardio just now. ( well say done, I watched the last 10 minutes from a heap on the floor)
Couldn't even get through the warm up with out stopping. They must be some sort of fucking machines on the screen?

HaHa plyo is the worst for me so far BUT at the end of week one when you do it again you will be impressed with how far you have come already, I promise you.

I think the fit test lulls you into a false sense of security (whilst still being a killer) plyo on day 2 is the deep end, I seem to remember thinking 'hmmm this 1st set is very similar to the warm up' before it sank in that you go through the warm up 3 times progressively faster nefor you even start!

I did the first warm up thinking 'it's not to bad, I can do this' then they started again. And how fast do they go?
On some moves I was still on my way down when they were coming down for the next lot!

bluegirl83 said:
Tragic meat van guy said:
bluegirl83 said:

I did the first warm up thinking 'it's not to bad, I can do this' then they started again. And how fast do they go?
On some moves I was still on my way down when they were coming down for the next lot!

They are fast but I go at my own pace, pushing hard but not trying to keep up... Will do one day but not in that place yet!

Yeah I found that keeping up with the superhumans on screen was impossible after awhile. Had a proper dab on again! A couple of the moves I'd not seen before so it took a little while to fathom out how to do them. I had footer tonight so day twos workout moves to day three.

A little tip too. If watching it on your laptop it's probably a good idea to put it on the floor rather than on a table. When doing some of the bending down exercises and stretches I couldn't see the screen to see what I was supposed to be doing next!

Day 2 done. I can't do half the moves though so don't know what my results will be like. Chest gets in the way of all the bendy moves :s so don't know what the hell I can do about that.
Oh and when he says move from the core when doing the butt kicks etc, what does he mean?

bluegirl83 said:
Day 2 done. I can't do half the moves though so don't know what my results will be like. Chest gets in the way of all the bendy moves :s so don't know what the hell I can do about that.
Oh and when he says move from the core when doing the butt kicks etc, what does he mean?

I think he means lean forward and keep your abs tight. He explains that a bit in a future video.

philinho said:
bluegirl83 said:

I think he means lean forward and keep your abs tight. He explains that a bit in a future video.

Thanks. Would have made more sense for him to explain it in the first one.

bluegirl83 said:
philinho said:
bluegirl83 said:

Thanks. Would have made more sense for him to explain it in the first one.

Yeah, he seems to emphasise keeping the core tight a lot, I just take that to mean keep your stomach muscles tightened...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.