Insanity work-out

didactic said:
Glad to see people putting in the effort. Do not expect instant results I would set a target for next summer when you will look how you intend if you keep it up.

Also take progress pictures as these you can use to actually see the changes as put in the work.

Good luck. :)

That's what I'm doing. Got a holiday next June so that's my target. Have also took before measurements and pics as I can't always see the changes on myself and get demotivated.

Sparkys-Army said:
Rosler1985 said:
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done, can't wait for recovery week and month 2 starting to get bored with the same workouts. Top results this week though and can feel abs coming through.

Mega pizza cravings going on, fucks sake.

As extremely gay as it sounds, I'm intrigued to see your next pictures. It's always good to see the effort you've made and the results which are then shown.
Helps motivate others too.

Yeah been using the Youtube clips as motivation, just gets a bit hard when you're eating fruit and veg and your best mate is smashing a 12in Mighty Meaty from the takeaway haha. Yeah pictures should be on Sunday or Monday.

This sounds like it could be the workout for me, I've been trying to lose weight by running and eating more healthily.
I've stopped drinking too, which is where most of my excess weight came from.

If someone could let me know where to get this from, that would be great.

I started this on Monday and just done the cardio recovery earlier and so far this has destroyed me.

I'm following the meal planner aswell, cant really see much results yet, but feeling better and sure it will work.

My only concern is I cant seem to get through all of it. Towards the end of each DVD im wrecked and have to take breaks every minute or so so miss bits and pieces. I get most of it done but is really ruined me these first few days.

I couldnt event walk down the stairs earlier, Legs are like jelly..

How did everyone else find the first few days?

Donkey Boy said:
I started this on Monday and just done the cardio recovery earlier and so far this has destroyed me.

I'm following the meal planner aswell, cant really see much results yet, but feeling better and sure it will work.

My only concern is I cant seem to get through all of it. Towards the end of each DVD im wrecked and have to take breaks every minute or so so miss bits and pieces. I get most of it done but is really ruined me these first few days.

It's pretty hard mate, I can't get through it either, I just take a break when I need to but get back to it as soon as I can as well... Some of the people in the background can't do it all either, so I wouldn't worry about that too much, just make sure you're pushing yourself and not slacking off.

bobmcfc said:
We need one of your photos to inspire us Didactic ;)

152lva1.jpg

Donkey Boy said:

I'm only in week 2 but the first 3 days were murder. After cardio recovery (day4) though I found that my legs were loads better, and I see improvement on my performance when I repeat one of the work outs I've had before (i'm trying really hard to not say 'its easier' cos its not, but you perform better and can push yourself harder, if that makes sense)

I am drinking nesquick with skimmed milk after every work out for my recovery drink (4 parts carb to 1 part protein) I couldnt tell you if it really helps or not as I started doing this on day one so I dont know otherwise, its supposed to ease muscle pain and help recovery if its within a hour after the work out and at the moment all my aches and pains have stopped.

On another note what I have been finding is my sleep is rubbish, I think its due to evening workouts as I have to wait for her to get home from work.
Were normally done by 7:15pm so have a few hours cool down before going to bed but I cant seem to switch off for hours. Had a few nytol last night and that was better and hopefully will break the cycle.

Anyone else had trouble sleeping with this? I must just have too much energy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.