Insanity work-out

Is it just me or does anybody else think it's plainly obvious that Shaun T is banging that Tanya bird pretty hard?

I'm on day four too. I was going to skip a day cos I had footer but I think ill do the 6 workouts then have my day off which will be Sunday.
The cardio recovery was almost disappointing. The other workouts have been sweatfests and this one was much lower paced.

california blue said:
if you're doing it in order the cardio recovery is needed and (by me) welcomed to give your muscles a break and a stretch

I sweat pretty hard on this one too, the holds and pulses for the squats and lunges are murder on my thighs...

Well done everyone!

People are starting to comment about me losing weight now which is great, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7pounds in 2 weeks! Well chuffed

philinho said:
Well done everyone!

People are starting to comment about me losing weight now which is great, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7pounds in 2 weeks! Well chuffed

Well done mate, keep it up, hows the eating going?

Robbo. said:
quiet_riot said:
None of you are telling each other to 'Dig Deeper', I am disappointed!!

This shit is bananas!!!

Hahaha. Now I know you're doing it! Always a highlight for me after sweating and dying for 45 minutes.

Don't want to spoil anything, but there's a moment in month 2 with a break dancing move....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
philinho said:
Well done everyone!

Well done mate, keep it up, hows the eating going?

It's great, been eating about 1500 calories a day, I stopped stressing about protein and carbs and just eat what I think is healthy...

Not had chocolate for 2.5 weeks which I think is a record for me<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
Robbo. said:
quiet_riot said:
None of you are telling each other to 'Dig Deeper', I am disappointed!!

This shit is bananas!!!

Hahaha. Now I know you're doing it! Always a highlight for me after sweating and dying for 45 minutes.

Don't want to spoil anything, but there's a moment in month 2 with a break dancing move....

break dancing move?

*must resist urge to skip ahead*

Sorry, it's not a move that he wants you to do, I'll say no more and see if anyone else spots it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.