Insanity work-out

Morning after the fitness test the night before and I'm feeling rough, honestly felt like I was drowning myself with the water intake yesterday but yet after the test last night I had a banging head ache, sweat like God knows what and still was after my shower. The fitness test is hard going if you ain't done any exercising for a long time too. Just generally feeling bolloxed this morning and I ain't even going to the match tonight so I can continue with the programme.

bojinov29 said:
Morning after the fitness test the night before and I'm feeling rough, honestly felt like I was drowning myself with the water intake yesterday but yet after the test last night I had a banging head ache, sweat like God knows what and still was after my shower. The fitness test is hard going if you ain't done any exercising for a long time too. Just generally feeling bolloxed this morning and I ain't even going to the match tonight so I can continue with the programme.

You'll get used to it, after a few days the body will adapt and the pains will start to ease... keep going though!

philinho said:
bojinov29 said:

You'll get used to it, after a few days the body will adapt and the pains will start to ease... keep going though!
Cheers pal.

bojinov29 said:

Mate the first two days are murder! it WILL get easier though, Enjoy plyometric cardio circuits tonight, Its a walk in the park ;-)

power and resistance are the worst for me... don't mind pure cardio, but I'm obviously very weak, power and resistance is murder

Yes the aches do stop after two or three days. I'm wondering if my back pull was because I've been off it for a few days?

bojinov29 said:
It's been mentioned about nesquick milkshake after the workouts, but how much should u be drinking?

Better would be a banana and a protein shake,or better still a 'proper' meal consisting of carbs and protien eg. Chicken/white fish with rice/jacket potato and green veg.

FantasyIreland said:
bojinov29 said:
It's been mentioned about nesquick milkshake after the workouts, but how much should u be drinking?

Better would be a banana and a protein shake,or better still a 'proper' meal consisting of carbs and protien eg. Chicken/white fish with rice/jacket potato and green veg.
I know what ur saying, I usually have had all of my 5 meals before I do my workout.( easier to do it once the nipper is down) Just people have mentioned it that's all.

bojinov29 said:
FantasyIreland said:
bojinov29 said:

I know what ur saying, I usually have had all of my 5 meals before I do my workout.( easier to do it once the nipper is down) Just people have mentioned it that's all.

I've just been having anbout half a pint of skimmed with 4 teaspoons of nesquick, seems to cool you down well as well with the milk coming straight out of the fridge.

How was plyometric cardio?? I very nearly killed me first time around!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.