Insanity work-out

crystal_mais said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Can someone send me the link?

There are no links I've found. Just buy it - best £100 you'll spend. I've shed a stone in 4 weeks

Just presumed one was out there on previous pages everyone was asking for a link.

Tempting, just joined the gym though see if I get any results that way, if not quit and buy it.

Tom_mcfc said:
crystal_mais said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Can someone send me the link?

There are no links I've found. Just buy it - best £100 you'll spend. I've shed a stone in 4 weeks

Just presumed one was out there on previous pages everyone was asking for a link.

Tempting, just joined the gym though see if I get any results that way, if not quit and buy it.

Just inboxed you the link i was sent a while ago bud.

it son teleshopping right now, I can't take my eyes off his Ab's they're unbelievable.
Does look brutal, but also looks like the real deal, unlike these crap Kerry Katona get fit dvds.

looks the deal.

Man1City said:
it son teleshopping right now, I can't take my eyes off his Ab's they're unbelievable.
Does look brutal, but also looks like the real deal, unlike these crap Kerry Katona get fit dvds.

looks the deal.

Most normal people wont get like that, you need a fool proof no drinking 6 month plan to get there. This is great though I was doing it until I moved and cant now because 2nd floor flat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Man1City said:

looks the deal.

Most normal people wont get like that, you need a fool proof no drinking 6 month plan to get there. This is great though I was doing it until I moved and cant now because 2nd floor flat

yeah you have to take the advert with a pinch of realism. however reading reviews and pictures of everyday people, especially on here proves that It does work. i'd love to try but 1) I've not got £100 to flog out on a dvd, and 2) i have 0 motivation to change my body. not unhealthy, pefect weight for height. happy with that.. but those abs ;)

If anyone wants a link, PM me.

Warning: its in 18 small parts and you will need WinRAR to put it together

Its the deluxe edition and comes with food guide, plan etc

Just read all 75 pages of this epic thread. Quite inspiring to read the views of average Joes rather than taking the word of some ripped monster on an advert.

I started at my local gym almost a year ago to the day, at the time I had really let myself go. I weighed in at a vile 102kg, had a BMI of 34 and a body fat pecentage of 29%, almost 1/3rd of my body was pure lard! I was a unit!

Over the past 12 months Ive worked hard to get fit and lose weight, ive lost 3 stone, got my BMI down to 28 and my body fat percentage down to 20%.

I am delighted with the results however the past 2 months or so have seen me plateau. As I go to the gym on my own I am finding it almost impossible to push myself that extra mile and this is where I am hoping Insanity will come into its own. I am planning on starting it on Monday and as long as it doesnt kill me I hope to, over the next 60 days, be able to add to the excellent stuff already written in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.