Insanity work-out

quiet_riot said:
Blue Maverick said:
FantasyIreland said:
Just get a decent Carb/protein meal down ya.

Go with about 60g Carbs and 30g Protein.
Would something like a piece of toast with peanut butter on it do?

Not enough really, for 30g of protein, you'd need 100g of peanut butter!
Ok pal cheers will look into it, last time I tried protein shakes I stunk the house out, wife was not impressed.

Couldnt be arsed to go for 10k run in the wind and rain last night so pulled out insanity for the first time since November.
Totally forgot how much it kicks the shit out of you, I only went for cardio and abs too!

Might have to do a re-run of the whole thing.

I've being doing Insanity for about 23 weeks now, completed it twice through, still like to train most days though I pick and choose the ones I like atm. Maybe later in the year I will try another program but for now I still really enjoy the Insanity workouts.

ArtyCol said:
I have never posted a picture before, hope this works...

bluemooninsanity_zpsd2c3a9aa.jpg

I've being doing Insanity for about 23 weeks now, completed it twice through, still like to train most days though I pick and choose the ones I like atm. Maybe later in the year I will try another program but for now I still really enjoy the Insanity workouts.

Well done

badmash said:
ArtyCol said:
badmash said:
Well done

Thanks mate.
I was a right bloater!!

I'm into the 5th week

Knees started hurting so I stopped being a miser and got myself some decent trainers.
Not sure what workout I'm going to do after it, I was thinking of P90X
Or might just do insanity again.

Yes it's important to wear the right trainers. Good shout
As I said I've done it twice now, ATM I am doing a combination of the upper body (weights) and the max interval sports which is fantastic, both of these are included in the deluxe package
I really want to enter the Asylum but its just money reasons stopping me.
You'll be on your Recovery week, are you ready for the second month? It's brutal but you feel so good afterwards. Keep digging deep mate :D

badmash said:
Sorry I am on week 6 but it says week 5 on the schedule
the max workouts are brutal.

Did you do it again as soon as you finished it?

I did month one straight after. Didn't feel up to month two and did month one again. The recovery week fell between Xmas and New Years and I only trained about three times that week, put on four pounds as well! New Year's Day was monster hangover as i'd not been drunk for over two months!! on the 2nd jan I just thought fuck it went straight into month two.
Since finishing I have still been training six days, I can't get out of the habit now. Started on the whey protein as I would love abs like the girls in the videos and its all to do with diet. I'm trying not to drink but not easy with City playing like they did on Sat!
I'm planning to get pretty drunk at the Leeds game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.