Insanity work-out

can some kind person give me a pm with download link for this ?

id love to give this a try can longer afford 40 quid a month gym membership for it always to be packed :(

We've started doing it on days at work great workout for 45 mims or so I've tried to put them off going to the next level of an hour because I know how much it hurts.

Blue Maverick said:
We've started doing it on days at work great workout for 45 mims or so I've tried to put them off going to the next level of an hour because I know how much it hurts.

How long do you get on your lunch break? Have you tried the max sports training? I've been alternating this with the upper body weight training since I completed Insanity for the second time. It's my new fave workout, 60 mins long.

ArtyCol said:
Blue Maverick said:

How long do you get on your lunch break? Have you tried the max sports training? I've been alternating this with the upper body weight training since I completed Insanity for the second time. It's my new fave workout, 60 mins long.
Fire service mate so we take what we need to complete it, think we are going to move onto the 60 minute stuff in the next few weeks, cant say im looking forward to it. Has anyone any alternatives to protein shakes as a recovery formulae, they dont do my insides any good.

Blue Maverick said:
Has anyone any alternatives to protein shakes as a recovery formulae, they dont do my insides any good.

Just get a decent Carb/protein meal down ya.

Go with about 60g Carbs and 30g Protein.

Blue Maverick said:
ArtyCol said:
Blue Maverick said:

Fire service mate so we take what we need to complete it, think we are going to move onto the 60 minute stuff in the next few weeks, cant say im looking forward to it. Has anyone any alternatives to protein shakes as a recovery formulae, they dont do my insides any good.

Don't fear the second month, if I can do it I'm sure you lot can! :)
You might like the max sports, it's a substitute for core cardio & balance in the second month.
A mixture of boxing, football and athletic exercises. And gymnastics :)
I'm using whey protein now as I want to see my ab definition after all my hard work, but I used to use nesquik in soya milk.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Maverick said:
Has anyone any alternatives to protein shakes as a recovery formulae, they dont do my insides any good.

Would something like a piece of toast with peanut butter on it do?

Blue Maverick said:
FantasyIreland said:
Blue Maverick said:

Would something like a piece of toast with peanut butter on it do?

Not enough really, for 30g of protein, you'd need 100g of peanut butter!

Just finished the first 4 weeks - was hard. recovery week this week. Lost about 10lbs in weight

I have not kept fully to the plan as I have replaced some sessions with Spin & HIT (Metafit) at the gym I visit (pardon my pun but to regain my sanity)

Month 2 starts next next week - lets get it on

my wife was gutted when she realised Shaun T is gay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.