Insanity work-out

Been doing this for 3 weeks now, weighed myself this morning...
I've lost 10 pounds! Not been this light for 10 years...

philinho said:
well done! Have you been following the nutrition plan? Or doing your own thing? You have given me the push to restart. Was on day 4 but had a hectic weekend. After seeing your results I'm back on it tomorrow.

bluegirl83 said:
philinho said:
well done! Have you been following the nutrition plan? Or doing your own thing? You have given me the push to restart. Was on day 4 but had a hectic weekend. After seeing your results I'm back on it tomorrow.

I've been counting calories using My Fitness Pal on my phone which makes it very easy because you can scan barcodes... my daily calorie goal is 1450...
I think so long as your careful and not eating loads of junk you'll be fine.

I think by the end of the second week you should be seeing results, and that's normally enough motivation to keep at it, but keep going.

Dig Deeper!

I use mfp. Really should do it everyday though. Right definitely back on it tomorrow. Would have been today, but going to chill out after work and the match is on.

bluegirl83 said:
I use mfp. Really should do it everyday though. Right definitely back on it tomorrow. Would have been today, but going to chill out after work and the match is on.

whats your username on mfp? can I add you? (mine is philotelli)

philinho said:
bluegirl83 said:

whats your username on mfp? can I add you? (mine is philotelli)
mine is needanickname
And yeah no worries adding me.

bluegirl83 said:
philinho said:

Did you get back on it bluegirl?

philinho said:
bluegirl83 said:
philinho said:

No, got lumbered with double shifts at work and full of cold. Back on normal hours Monday so going to start then.

bluegirl83 said:
philinho said:
bluegirl83 said:

No, got lumbered with double shifts at work and full of cold. Back on normal hours Monday so going to start then.

mañana mañana!

Try and get your fella on it with you, I know my mrs would have deffo give up by now if she was on it on her own (and yeah maybe there has been the odd day when I couldnt be bothered and she has forced me into it too)
Midway through week 3 now and compared end of week 2 pics with the pics taken at the beginning and you can see a difference (mainly in my face strangely)

I'm tryin to resist the scales at boots until the end of week 4 as a treat for myself, caved in at the ened of week one and found I had dropped nearly 2% body fat, I know they are never totally accurate but I'm still plenty pleased, If i can get it down to 10% by the end of everything I'll be made up.

Hows everyone else doing? been a bit quiet lately.
Has Robbo totally given up after boozing in Madrid??

I'm doing alright, and really enjoying it.

Half-way through week two now, I can definatly see that I'm losing weight and the scales don't lie.

Going away on holiday next Thursday so I'll be starting the whole programme from scratch again when I get. Then I'll be super-slim and fit in time for a massive binge over Christmas.

Happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.