Interesting/Unfortunate Names

People are giving their kids daft names now. I’ll die if I ever meet a peoffrey in real life. It’s based on geoffrey at Primary who used to get the p on his name the wrong way round.

pVPj0.jpg

The American singer/songwriter 'Randy Van Warmer' had a rather interesting name .....

his real name was 'Randy Edwin Van Wormer', and you'd have thought he'd have picked something a bit better to further his career in music with .....

as it happens he snuffed it in 2012 , so he sure as hell won't be warming any vans or worms up now!

Just_When_I_Needed_You_Most_-_Randy_VanWarmer.jpg

Great song this though!

Last edited:
Used to work in a school where there were two sisters, 'Blessings' and 'More Blessings'. Also, it was well known anyone with names such as Caine, Kyle, Conner, Kieran or that ilk for some weird reason were guaranteed to be total out of control little shites.

Had a teacher called Mr. Fiddler on a business studies course. He, along with Mr. Cook (the books), taught book-keeping.
Similar to a place I used to work at
Double jeopardy
The head of security was Mr Steel.... and he was a scouser. Imagine a scouser called steel.... a match made in heaven

There's quite a few Facebook pages, with umpteen comments
Rammit Inmah Ashol
Amin Yashed
and the brilliant
Amin Asda..... get us some Jaffa Cakes, then

and a woman called Sue Ness, who got told to lay off Pogflop

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.