IPTV

My previously reliable service had gone to s..t

Anyone got any suggestions. Obviously being able to watch 3pm games when I’m not at the Etihad is main concern

I only mentioned the Stephen Lawrence campaign, as it was one of the 19 awards listed on page 30 of this thread.
Thank you for making me aware of the allegations of a gross breach of privacy directed toward the mail group and that Associated Newspapers have said that they will contest the claims with the utmost of vigour.

I hope it tranprires that there is no basis to the accusations, as the paper did such sterling work in bringing to justice the animals that purpetrated this heinious crime. I guess I am not alone in thinking that lots of people, including journalists and other newspapers of repute, had nothing but admiration for the continuous campaign that the Mail played.

The Guardian at the time said that It would be completly wrong not to recognise the enormous, and crucial, role played by the Daily Mail in securing convictions for the murder of stephen lawrence. Today, there should be nothing but respect for what the Mail and its editor, Paul Dacre achieved.

The guardian paid tribute to the Mail's "bold journalism" arguing that "it did not simply keep the case in the public eye. It also became a national reprimand to the criminal justice and political system in a wider sense."

The telegraoh said "It should be remembered... that had it not been for the campaign by the Daily Mail there might never have been any prosecutions at all." and the Financial Times thought that the Mail deserved credit for "its courageous campaign to keep the case in public view"

I would like to add that I never personally nominated the Mail for any awards, and only listed them on here in rebuke to an insuation that the paper was not a "right rivetting read" Many on here read it with much enthusiasm, but not many will admit to doing so, even though they spend their life's quoting it.

I read it alongside the other 4 million entities, as it's a free to air affair that has a marvelous app for my mobile, whilst keeping me firmly in touch with the goings on of the outside world : /

So without further to do, let us once more touch base with the myriadal intraquesies of IPTV. That is all:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.