IPTV

A bit of advice please, can you use your own account on different firesticks, and will they work at other people's houses. Cheers
You can plug your Firestick into anyone else's (compatible) TV and you can log in to your IPTV account on any device subject to how many concurrent logins your IPTV provider allows. As I understand it.

Yes and no...ya supplied logins from provider will be a 1 connection subscription so can only be logged in and used on 1 device at a time

It in theory ya account could be added to 100 firesticks but ya would only be able to use 1 of the 100 at anyone time due to the one connection thats allowed..if ya think ya could purchase 1 set of logins and dish um out for all the family to use think again...the panels will pick up the multiple connections being used and block ya subscription and ya have lost that account

A bit of advice please, can you use your own account on different firesticks, and will they work at other people's houses. Cheers

Yes and no...ya supplied logins from provider will be a 1 connection subscription so can only be logged in and used on 1 device at a time

It in theory ya account could be added to 100 firesticks but ya would only be able to use 1 of the 100 at anyone time due to the one connection thats allowed..if ya think ya could purchase 1 set of logins and dish um out for all the family to use think again...the panels will pick up the multiple connections being used and block ya subscription and ya have lost that account
Right, cheers mate

Nvidia Shield TV Pro, RealDebrid subscription and a reliable, fast VPN. Put the latest version of Kodi and choose a good build if you don't want to do it yourself. Aspire works good for me.

EDIT

This is assuming you have a fast fibre connection at home.
I have Atlas VPN. After going though topcashback they actually paid me to use their service

Turn your phone off.
Well that would work:-)
My experience of streaming football (when I can’t watch it in Sky or BT ) is sitting behind my pc getting frustrated at buffering or losing the picture altogether. I was wondering if a streaming service that you paid for was a lot better experience - even if there is a minute lag?

I don't think you realise just how much this post has triggered me, It's You/Your.

Well that would work:-)
My experience of streaming football (when I can’t watch it in Sky or BT ) is sitting behind my pc getting frustrated at buffering or losing the picture altogether. I was wondering if a streaming service that you paid for was a lot better experience - even if there is a minute lag?
Yeah mate, miles better now. Got one in my media wing that is better than the bt box in front room.

I still have Sky entertainment and Sky Sports for £48 a month including the Entertainment package for Mrs H. I watch a lot of sport on Sky so £12 a week is worth it. I only watched football on BT so fucked it off when they put it up to £35 from £20, they didn’t try and keep my business.

Like you I’ve got a Firestick loaded with sport, movies and TV programmes for £70 pa, never had a problem but only watched foreign football on it, hoping it’s going to be fine for Premier League and away City games that are on BT.
All our famliys firesticks played up today for the first time in 2 years. Anybody else have problems today ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.