IPTV

The above is a winner. After our game yesterday I reset my Kodi. Reverted from Version 20 back to V19.4 and installed Green Monster Build version 3.2iirc. The above add-ons are in the Green Monster build along many others. Now running a dream. I only have mobile broadband with 3 and use a VPN but I can happily watch in HD, slight buffering but I've had worse via a genuine Sky Mobile App account.
Sadly can't put Sportsfire on my tablet.
I don’t understand any of the above…… I’m getting old.

Me neither and I have IPTV.
It's just an update. Say it starts at 1, then gets updated to 1.1, then 1.2 etc. Not everyone has the same build so tend to stick or go back to a version(certain update)that works on their system.

It's just an update. Say it starts at 1, then gets updated to 1.1, then 1.2 etc. Not everyone has the same build so tend to stick or go back to a version(certain update)that works on their system.
Green monsters are not something I would imagine make life any better . Even though the previous poster has a few .

Yeah I know that bit!! I tried Kodi a few years ago and found the interface really awkward

My mate who loads my IPTV is baffled. I bought s new 4K firestick about a month ago, it worked fine for the West Ham game, I don’t use it much as I have Sky Sports and TNT through Discovery plus.

Yesterday I thought I’d check just make sure it was still ok primarily for the Wolves game, the portal loads normally, the menu is displayed but as soon as I click on s channel it reverts back to the Amazon menu.

Please help if you can, thanks.

Can anyone recommend a provider by pm? Thanks.

Streaming so far this season has been that slow mark Hughes has pulled one back for them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.