Ireland is the player we need at this club.

We must be the only set of fans that doesn't appreciate what we have. I understand that many fans see Milner as a better player, fair enough. However, he is not £30million better than Ireland.

Honestly, he has a cracking season followed by a pretty dire one, so instead of gettings behind him we just slag him off, to the point where it gets personal. Saying that he's mental etc.

I hope he does go and not for the fact that Milner is waiting. He should go because he deserves better.

PSmyth07 said:
We must be the only set of fans that doesn't appreciate what we have. I understand that many fans see Milner as a better player, fair enough. However, he is not £30million better than Ireland.

Honestly, he has a cracking season followed by a pretty dire one, so instead of gettings behind him we just slag him off, to the point where it gets personal. Saying that he's mental etc.

I hope he does go and not for the fact that Milner is waiting. He should go because he deserves better.

The problem is though. Is we overrate him. His good season was actually a good 5 months and then his early form blinding people that he became poor again

The thing is i do not doubt for a second that he has all the ability in the world and he does but he never seems to be able to put it on the pitch consistently!

He is not the first we have all heard of the player that was unbelievably talented but never seemed to do it in big time (sturridge)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The problem is though. Is we overrate him. His good season was actually a good 5 months and then his early form blinding people that he became poor again

This. Added to that, his 'good' season was after 4 poor ones.

Before the start of last season was anyone calling him overrated? I doubt it.

Everyone must be clairvoyant on here.

Couldn't give a shit. Tell me mate, if he doesn't "make it" this season, how many seasons until he does / you run the excuse board?

Read MCVITA, you people just keep repeating yourselves.

Banned in NC said:
Couldn't give a shit. Tell me mate, if he doesn't "make it" this season, how many seasons until he does / you run the excuse board?

I believe the term is

Jog on

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Banned in NC said:

I believe the term is

Jog on

I'm convinced: he's a world beater (Reading). Can you avoid the issue in an anymore obvious fashion, blossom?

Now fuck off you thousandth post ponce.

I'm just happy he is giving it a go. If he demanded a transfer lots of clubs would take him. It's gutsy he is staying with all the competition there is for places.

There is a good chance it will work out because he needs decent players around him and we have that now - and a manager that knows what he is doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.