Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

Re: Ireland Leaving - Absolutely Disaster

moomba said:
dw7 said:
maybe YouR RIGHT ABOUT the united set up but he was defo rejected by a few clubs for dodgy knees when he was younger

Didn't he have Osgood Schlatter's disease?

Would have made performing difficult in a trial, but not impossible. And no long term
effects, fairly common in young kids (I had it and had to ice
my knees daily for weeks).

yes he did have OSD

Goats left knee said:
can anyone sum up the past 61 pages after the original post
The club would implode if we were to let him go although he's utter shite and we can get Messi anyway, I don't think I've missed anything out there.

sweep said:
Goats left knee said:
The club would implode if we were to let him go although he's utter shite and we can get Messi anyway, I don't think I've missed anything out there.

My friend, you have. He's a superb talent but so are many that are not playing for Mancini. The club, its fans and its vision will always be bigger. Even bigger than Superman.

Without reading any page other than the first and the last... I doubt United would buy him and if they did he wouldnt get in thier squad, he cant get in ours so no hope of theirs! Tbf other than one season he hasnt done much and before anyone says "he hasnt been given the chance" he has and every time has played gash so.... Just my opinion of course. last year he was emence the year before he was that bad everyone was willing to drive him to sunderland to get rid of him.

Goats left knee said:

Pro Stevie posters: "Potentially the best player ever, just needs to take his chance(s)!"

Anti Stevie posters: "There are better out there, we can afford them, and we'll get them!"

The apathetic: "Meh."

TFC said:
Goats left knee said:

Pro Stevie posters: "Potentially the best player ever, just needs to take his chance(s)!"

Anti Stevie posters: "There are better out there, we can afford them, and we'll get them!"

just a query mate what if you all are all 3 of the above?

leewill31 said:
TFC said:

you need to be more decisive.

leewill31 said:
TFC said:

the men in the white coats are coming, but they're very nice and are here to help you.

We all know Ireland plays best in that role behind the striker..... so, Ireland or tevez?

Although he has only had one Brilliant season, we have still seen flashes of what he can do this season, despite being asked to play in a more restricted role....

The fact that the OP said that 3 of the traditional top 4 are looking at him clearly shows what other teams think of him and shows the talent that the lad has to offer.

Someone said the he's an average player in what is becoming a very good team, I disagree slightly, he's a very good player, it's just unfortunate that we have a better player who plays in his position, he has scored 20+ goals this season already, that for itself speaks volumes.

I will be extremely upset to see him, but at the end of the day, if our team is better and stronger for a.) playing a formation that doesn't offer Stevies preferred position, or b.) for playing Tevez instead of Ireland then so be it.... it'll be a great shame, but hey ho, it sometimes happens that way, and c.) Modern teams like their players to be versatile, and play in different positions as and when needed. I think we can all agree, Stevie hasn't adapted to playing in different positions, this has also perhaps led to his downfall.

I would like to think he'll give it until next January at least, take a good long break over the summer instead of running himself into the ground, and when he comes back to pre-season fully refreshed, give it one last shot to stake his claim for a regular starting position. If it doesn't work out then, then I'm afraid that we may have to accept that his future at the club isn't looking too bright.

Personally I would only consider letting him go if we were to replace him with an already established World Class playmaker or World Class box to box midfield ala Fabregas.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
leewill31 said:

the men in the white coats are coming, but they're very nice and are here to help you.

lol well yes but sometimes you think with players wow he is brilliant next its wtf is wrong with this player then its oh fook it who gives a shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.