Ireland speaks out [Merged]

jimharri said:
And some people on here (a lot actually) preferred Ireland to Bellamy. Since Bellamy has gone, he has said only good things about the club in public. He may well be pissed off in private (probably is, actually), but he's kept that private. Ireland has chosen to shoot his mouth off big time. I know which of them has acted with more class. Good luck to Craig, Ireland can fuck off.

I agree, although to be fair Craig is only on loan. Don't be surprised if the gloves come off when he's not on the payroll any more....

One thing in all this I don't understand... Ireland was up for grabs at a giveaway £8m, so why weren't the Rags or Arsenal in for him?

The Rags even spent that much on an unknown third division Portuguese striker, so they had the money if needed.

Maybe he wasn't the attraction to the top clubs he once thought he was...?

jimharri said:
And some people on here (a lot actually) preferred Ireland to Bellamy. Since Bellamy has gone, he has said only good things about the club in public. He may well be pissed off in private (probably is, actually), but he's kept that private. Ireland has chosen to shoot his mouth off big time. I know which of them has acted with more class. Good luck to Craig, Ireland can fuck off.

Well said Jim....spot on. Think all the bad things you want about your former club, but a pro should be just that, professional, as Bellamy has been......paths can cross again at some point....burning bridges is silly. Still, intelligence doesn't appear to be Ireland's strong point.

always liked watching ireland come through the team but he really is thick as pig shit.surely he is one of the players who city have pampered over the years with all the trappings that come with it.hes hardly on 200 pounds a week is he.footballer wages really need looking into.i'm 45 and lived and breathed football but am gradually becoming disillusioned by these whinging brats.

He's looked like he didn't want to be here for most of last season.

Lost any respect for him with his leaving comments, that's assuming it's down to him being a tart and not the brightest bulb in the house.

iirc some of irelands pals were coming on here during last season saying that ireland wants out for 1 reason or another and the rags and arsenal are looking at him maybe he's just bitter it was only villa and sunderland in the end 2 mid table clubs and not 2 top clubs

fuck off ireland you fucking cry baby cant tak a bit of a slagging

Soulboy said:
One thing in all this I don't understand... Ireland was up for grabs at a giveaway £8m, so why weren't the Rags or Arsenal in for him?

The Rags even spent that much on an unknown third division Portuguese striker, so they had the money if needed.

Or maybe that Billy Shears was just talking out of his arse? After all, he was the one who kept banging on giving subtle hints telling us who was after him and including these teams.

Just a thought!<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 am --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:

Or his mates - edited for accuracy

Ireland clearly isn't the sharpest tool .... Perhaps just a tool.

He didn't exactly show much fight for his place, comments like not caring whether we won or lost demonstrate an apathy that you don't want within the club. Gotta have a bit more about you. Irelands got talent no doubt, but seems to have a soft underbelly.

hey, Ive just googled steven ireland grandmother...thank fuck hes gone. god only knows what goes on in that thick scull of hes, you couldn't make it up!

Stephen Ireland can fuck off and swim in his gigantic fish tank, the great big prick. Was he describing himself when he mentioned the youth players with big egos? What a complete and utter twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.