ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

Fanzone Danny said:
a Self confessed City fan who has said would happily sign a contract for life with us and we just hang him out to dry even though he has all theability in the world

Dont agree danny, never have liked someone to come out and say they would sign for life, kind of gets them in their comfort zone, thinking they've done enough, like Dunney think S.I needs a fresh start.

Stevie Ireland

i have read, in the sunday press, that stevie wants to move on, i know steve ,we have spoken on a few occations and i would just like to say, Stevie, if you have dicided that you want to leave us, you leave with my personal best wishes and respect, i know your confidence has sufferd through one thing or another, mate in life that happens, your at a cross roads in your life,i know its frustraision that if it is true(?)that has made you think, you have no opsion, but to leave.
you where brilliant under not so long ago, coz you grabbed the bull by the bollocks and concored the demon that tormented you, you became a knew improoved superman, that superman is still inthere mate, you just have to bring him out, your a class act, that wont change, your a great lad, that wont change,if anything the only thing that might change is the fact that you might leave us, may i say, if thats the case, thanks for your STIRLING EFFORTS, thanks for your time, you will be missed by most, BEST WISHES MATE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CARRIER , you will always have my respect,..
best wishes BELLYS bOOTS

Re: Stevie Ireland

Been discussed before.

Will be a shame to see the kid move on, he had superb potential and had a fantastic season under Hughes, but has far from excelled under Mancini. With the players we are linked with, who are all very possible of playing for us next year, I would be surprised to see him still in the starting squad for next season. Very surprised.

Good luck elsewhere Steven.

Don't blame him to be honest........
Mancini hasn't liked him since day one and with certain games crying out for an attacking midfielder he still got overlooked, with the arrival of better players he's just not going to get a look in and he knows it.
It's a shame as the lad is a real talent when he's on song and just like any other player he just wants to feel loved, what's our loss will be someone elses gain.
One thing is for sure he wouldn't of put in a transfer request unless he knew another club was in for him.

If he goes there'll be no shortage of takers, and I'm not talking Wigan and Burnley here. Wonder why if he's this one season wonder no mark that some make him out to be?

I wish him all the best, but i just know that something has happened in your life that isnt in the public domain. Hope you overcome this and all the best in the future, please dont go to one of the big four either, cheers stevie, all the best.

LCBblue said:
Been discussed before.

Will be a shame to see the kid move on, he had superb potential and had a fantastic season under Hughes, but has far from excelled under Mancini. With the players we are linked with, who are all very possible of playing for us next year, I would be surprised to see him still in the starting squad for next season. Very surprised.

Good luck elsewhere Steven.
it may have been on here before, sorry for that, but i dont remember it, there are reasons why i struggle to find stuff, not only in here but also in life, it will be a sad day when stevie goes, just hope he gets the support he needs, i would hate it if he left thinking that all us BLUES had deserted him, i just think if he goes he should never be affraid to pay us the occational vissit, i for one would just feel that at times players get a bad press, not because of the player, but because of the press, i find it hard to understand, why someone who is educated to a degree that he is intellegent enougth, to make a living inan honnest way, they print stuff all the time that is blatant bollocks, not just at stevie, but other players other clubs, i struggle to see how they can sleep at night,..

Ok if he wants out then fine bye but it would be a big mistake on his part if superman leaves us he needs to buckle down stop all the kickboxing stuff and concentrate on his football.
What seemed to be missing this year was he touch and vision he had last year he claimed that he has done too much kickboxing trying to get his fitness but in the long term its had a really bad effect on his overall game.
I would be sad to see him go as i think he could be world class if he stop's all the stupid shit like pimping his cars up and thinking he is in the UFC.
Come on Stevie drop all that stuff get on the training field give it 100 % and prove to Mancini that you belong in his team

Classic Bluemoon!

The Sunday Mirror writes - "Tevez Wants Out!"

We all scream "Bollocks!"

The Sunday Mirror writes - "Ireland Wants Out!"

We have 11 pages of Ireland bashing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.