ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

Fanzone Danny said:
Because the club has obviously made it pretty apparent he is replaceable based on the money we can spend and have almost thrown him out of the door

Its a travesty!

Jumping to a lot of conclusions there Danny mate.

This is a guy who said publically he wanted to be our "Paul Scholes"... you don't turn back on your word the moment you're not the golden child and court our biggest rivals.

I'll jump to a few conclusions and say his conduct seems to stink, he's talked to other clubs, he's talked to Fergie (according to some) and he's come out and publically backed and then slated our last two managers.

Fickle, knee jerk, soft. Not the characteristics of a top class player, whether you're Messi or Maradonna, whether you've got a solid head or a mad head, you need to have the belief and determination in yourself, this guy doesn't seem to have it and is using the media and public avenues to express private matters.

Not good.

TINY said:
Seems a bit gutless to me. Has the chance to go all out and establish himself, has the chance to say to Mancini "you cannot leave me out". However, no, he's bottled it if true.

Totally agree.

I'd love him to stay but if he hasn't got the bottle for where we are going then he can do one (as can a number of others who probably don't fancy the challenge of better players).

Oh and he can drop the "self confessed City fan" bit (though I seriously doubt he actually said that, but if he did its just bollox).

Is there something in the water in cork, anyone i have
ever met from this neck of the woods has a serious inferiority complex.
moaning, whining everyone is out of step except us.
If he's any use he'd stay and fight for his place and prove himself,
instead of always running away from his problems.
GROW UP.

lastmanback said:
Is there something in the water in cork, anyone i have
ever met from this neck of the woods has a serious inferiority complex.
moaning, whining everyone is out of step except us.
If he's any use he'd stay and fight for his place and prove himself,
instead of always running away from his problems.
GROW UP.

I have no idea what you're on about..never heard that a day in my life....

I wouldn't say moaning, he's just one fecker we'd love to throw out and never claim, he's from Cobh though, they are an island of themselves..strange ones down there they are.

He's not an typical Cork lad though, we..I mean anyone from Cork, doesn't like to be second best, can't stand it..or so they say. Will fight forever and a day and will always protect their own..with the exception of a few idiots..Ireland being one.

Fight, passion, heart, stubborn as hell, relentless, not called the Rebel County for nothing. Ireland falls under none of the above.
Stephen Ireland is just one fucker nobody wants.

I don't think it's any great surprise that he wants out. All he's known is instability, and he's probably a bit disillusioned with it all. I think we'd be daft to get rid of him.

What do you expect when every other player with an ounce of flair has been marginalised from the side and we are stuck with 11 players who run their socks off for the team and aren't on the same creative wavelength as stevie. Hope he stays and him and Johnson drag us to the premier league........

If Carlsberg did delusions...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.