ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

Fanzone Danny said:
Cheesy said:
Don't talk bollox. Just cos some people don't rate Ireland as highly as you two obviously do, they don't deserve success?

Its not about success this fo me Cheesy this is about a Self confessed City fan who has said would happily sign a contract for life with us and we just hang him out to dry even though he has all theability in the world

Then to listen to people dismissing like they have is hard to take!

Who is fickle then, the fans or the player who said he would sign for life and now (supposedly) has aked to leave?

Fanzone Danny said:
Cheesy said:
Don't talk bollox. Just cos some people don't rate Ireland as highly as you two obviously do, they don't deserve success?

Its not about success this fo me Cheesy this is about a Self confessed City fan who has said would happily sign a contract for life with us and we just hang him out to dry even though he has all theability in the world

So why is he handing in a transfer request?

Lancet Fluke said:
The Fixer said:
By all accounts the pm's i'm getting it's looking more like ned mate but i suppose it can't be rules out.

Remember irelands on a whacking 80k a week can villa/everton afford them wages? Also i think he will see them sides as a step down i personally think he wants rags/arsenal

With all due respect to Ireland. Who gives a fuck what he wants?

Players get what they want these days mate, Robinho to santos? lescott transfer request us? i could go on.

Theres one thing for sure he won't be here, and i don't think villa/everton can pay him the huge wonga he's on here.

What a shame that it has come to this. Wish Ireland would stay at least one more season. :(

Fanzone Danny said:
Cheesy said:

In the situation we're talking about here though it sounds as though Stevie actually wants to go.

Bluemoon115 said:
Fanzone Danny said:

So why is he handing in a transfer request?
Has he?

not surprised, I don't blame him, and neither do I believe any of the rhetoric surrounding him, he's an outstanding young talent but one who has taken two steps forward and two steps back, one who carries a lot of baggage, and would obviously benefit from a fresh start, and guaranteed first team football. despite him saying the right things I've never really been convinced he was died in the wool blue, he's thought about leaving several times, practically packed his bags once, and when things stopped going his way then the temptation would always be there. his whole attitude this year definitely spoke of someone who, on some level, believed the grass was greener. it's a crying shame but if someone is thinking that way then you have to accept you aren't going to get their best, and that it's probably time to let go.

I think it comes down to his relationship with the fans being ridiculous and unhealthy. calling him a legend on the basis of one season pretty much sums up the unhealthy hysteria that surrounds him, as much as the hatred that followed him around at one point. from zero to superman and straight back again, the truth definitely lies somewhere in between.

We are all ripping stevie to shreads and also eachother on this thread . . . . .The story could just be a load of bollocks ya know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.