Is anybody really worried...

I'm not worried about relegation yet,but if we are still in this position come end of january then i will be.

I'm more worried about us not attracting decent players because of our league position.

Totally agree

scorer said:
I wonder how folk will feel if we fail to beat WBA next week?

In the Middle East they cut people's hands off for stealing, and stone women for cheating on their husbands.

If we lose to West Brom, Hughes should be VERY worried.

I'm not worried.

It's December. There is a January window. Hughes usually gets things going after the first three/four months. We have an owner who will not tolerate us slipping out of the Prem.

Not worried in the slightest.

scorer said:
mackenzie said:
I'm not worried.

It's December. There is a January window. Hughes usually gets things going after the first three/four months. We have an owner who will not tolerate us slipping out of the Prem.

Not worried in the slightest.

But which games can you say with any confidence are games we should win??

Got a feeling things will change Scorer. That's all.

mammutly said:
I just did some worrying calculations. If we continue with our league form to date, we will end the season with 40 points.

To even equal our points tally from last season we need another 37 points :-O We've got the 'big 4' to play away and plenty more fixtures where even if we were playing well it would be difficult to get anything from. With a stronger squad than last season, this is really depressing. I'm genuinely concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.