Is Barry Off...?

barry was flogged to death last season yet still kept on putting in a decent performance for us and very much underrated by some city fans oh did you know it was his first season at Manchester city!

leewill31 said:
barry was flogged to death last season yet still kept on putting in a decent performance for us and very much underrated by some city fans oh did you know it was his first season at Manchester city!

just read these post quite quick before I set off home: Another thing we would miss about Barry is his short passing: He can pick out players making runs on the left and center left strikers: he's a safe player:

this has got about as much chance as happening as this
74c371517ffca1eb03a827e8f96ac7be_fun52.jpg

Paddys Goose said:
Bloody hope so, I've never seen a worse an slower player

oh ffs sort your head out - we all have different opinions, of course, but to say you have "never seen a wose anD slower player" than Gareth Barry is complete and utter toss and shows you up as a demented 7 year old moron

I think its funny that Mancini rates him, Capello obviously rates him highly... but alot of city fans say he isnt good enough for us.

Im confident Barry, De jong and Yaya will be rotated.

Fanzone Danny said:
Paddys Goose said:
Bloody hope so, I've never seen a worse an slower player

Kevin Horlock would have something to say about that! ;-)

are you for real? Ok Kevin Horlock would not get into today's side, but in terms of where we were when he played for us he was a really good player - and let's not forget amongst the large number of goals and assists from him, who scored the first goal before Paul Dickov scored "the greatest goal in the history of the club" (it would not even have been remembered had Kev not scored the goal 4 mins before it), and I seem to remember (despite being as pissed as I have been in my life at Ewood Park) him laying on the equaliser for the Goat when blackburn inbreds had just hit the woodwork for the 4th time

Danny you have a short memory and a shallow soul

Bigga said:
leewill31 said:

That's GOT to be sarcasm, Lee...?

'Seasoned' Prem player in 'new team' excuse...

not really m8 it has happened to plenty of top footballers moving and not having a quality first season!

as i stated with the hype of other players like tevez and nigel"tackle"de jong,barrys hard work and playing style seems to have gone a miss with some fans.

he did a quality job in a struggling midfield last season and i can only see him being better this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.