Is Everyone Swinging?

Tuearts right boot said:
chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:
Maybe so and she's probably really nice (she certainly sounds popular). But man or woman with men or women, doing the dirty on someone you say you love is always a shit trick. Ste always seems a decent chap and he certainly deserves to be respected more than this.

If Ste was my boyfriend I wouldn't sleep with anyone else.
l

Ooooh you lickle liar
He'll do anything for a bit of action :)

Swinging is sooooo last year....killing kittens is the new black

6XDE_K.jpg

Thanks for the replies people.

I've already "binned" her off, several months back, but she recently came back into my life and was talking about all the old things we talked about then such as marriage/children and so on.

But she does have mental health problems with Bipolar, this is why I had to separate from her as it was twisting my own melon so much.

I'm just upset right now as I was trying to help her, but she has just changed completely as her medication is literally ineffective.

I had moved on in my life but she came back in to it, without me contacting her.

I've let her know I just wish to remain friends, and I will help her with her battle with Bipolar.

Strange when you can be so happy in other areas of your life, have many social activities going on etc, yet feel so lonely in the relationship part of my life.

mug.com

Why Always Ste said:

I've already "binned" her off, several months back, but she recently came back into my life and was talking about all the old things we talked about then such as marriage/children and so on.

But she does have mental health problems with Bipolar, this is why I had to separate from her as it was twisting my own melon so much.

I'm just upset right now as I was trying to help her, but she has just changed completely as her medication is literally ineffective.

I had moved on in my life but she came back in to it, without me contacting her.

I've let her know I just wish to remain friends, and I will help her with her battle with Bipolar.

Strange when you can be so happy in other areas of your life, have many social activities going on etc, yet feel so lonely in the relationship part of my life.

mug.com

Interesting that you negated to reveal her mental condition in your original post...

Bigga said:
Why Always Ste said:

mug.com

Interesting that you negated to reveal her mental condition in your original post...

Didn't want to reveal it bud. for 18mths she was completely fine, no sign of her bipolar.
Since she started a new job about 5/6mths ago her head has gone.

Such a shame as she has so much going for her, had decent jobs/qualifications. :-(

The Flash said:
Why Always Ste said:
What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

She's having you over and playing you for a mug.

Can you not see that mate?

Bin the slut.

Perhaps a sign round her neck to declare her slutishness as a punishment?

Women having an active sex life? *tuts and re-reads Mansfield Park to remind herself of how Ladies ought to behave*

Ammy said:
The Flash said:
Why Always Ste said:
What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

She's having you over and playing you for a mug.

Can you not see that mate?

Bin the slut.

Perhaps a sign round her neck to declare her slutishness as a punishment?

Women having an active sex life? *tuts and re-reads Mansfield Park to remind herself of how Ladies ought to behave*

I think the John Wayne walk negates any need for a sign round her neck not to mention the constant Biff rubbing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.