Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?

Disgraceful!

Put it through their letterbox

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?
yes you were.

Out of interest, how far away from your own bin was the one you dropped it in? Same street or just a random one you were walking past?

I'd have made you get it out.

And the dog shit.

If it was a one off I'd have no issue with it at all, even if a freshly emptied bin. I'm not inviting friends round to show them how unsmelly my bin is and neither do i spend time looking inside it, admiring it.
Life's too short. At least the OP was thoughtful in disposing it in a bin and not discarding it elsewhere or not even picking it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.