Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

My black bin was out for collection, it had just one, sealed, black bag inside. The bin men refused to take it, when I asked why, it was because some one had dropped a bag of dog shit on top of the sack. I had to remove it for them.
There is a dog litter bin less than 100yds away.

Weird rules. Where is dog shit meant to go?

Ignoring the dog waste bin as there isn't one in every street.

Depends what colour bin is general waste.
Black bin where I am is for plastic bottles and glass so dog shit wouldn't be taken in that

That's a fair point but don't think you are meant to seal up recycling so assumed it was nonrecyclable stuff.

That's the rule for black bins where I am. Not meant to put food in them but doesn't say anything about three weeks worth of dogshit.

I would and do if they are out for emptying. Wouldn't if they have been emptied.

Anyhow, they are never 'your' bins, the council own them. ;-)

my god have we nothing else more relevant to discuss that disposing of dog sh*t?

Yep, wrong IMHO, especially if the person doesnt have a dog. Should take it home with you I am afraid and put it in yours or an actual bin for the dog mess. We had the same thing happen a few months ago, so I now put the bin round the back out of reach of passers by.
I don't generally do it myself but what does it matter? I'd have no objection to someone dropping dog shit in my bin so long it's properly bagged up. It's not my bin anyway. It belongs to the local council.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.