Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

nashark said:
He should have been sacked after the Arsenal game.

He should have been sacked after that disastrous transfer window.

And he should have been sacked after doing more than anyone to get us knocked out of the Champions League against Ajax, just when you thought it couldn't get any more incompetent than what happened in Naples.
Welbeck should be our manager. You could probably provide a character reference, you've played both with and against him haven't you?

nashark said:
He should have been sacked after the Arsenal game.

He should have been sacked after that disastrous transfer window.

And he should have been sacked after doing more than anyone to get us knocked out of the Champions League against Ajax, just when you thought it couldn't get any more incompetent than what happened in Naples.

Where've you been ? I've missed your unique brand of idiocy.....

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a myth though are n't they; if aguero had hit the post would mind games of mattered, He is unlikely make another rant again in any case, and Ferguson is almost out the door so mind games and the relevance of them should be discarded.
Pmsl. Rafa. Hahahaha ha

Davs 19 said:
Don't waste your time mate, I looked everything he has done in his time at Valencia and Liverpool considering the resources he had he stood out as having some appeal. People who laughing off Rafa, are suggesting he was lucky, he fluked 2 champions league finals in 3 years, and that he is not just up to scratch but down right incompetent.

Did he win the Prem ??? Exactly......

That is n't the point though, Mancini had the resources Rafa never had; he was expected to generate his own funds, and something he did regularly; when he realised that Keane would end up a flop he minimised the risk in selling him back to spurs, turns out he did n't last long back there so whilst he may have been wrong initially he made up for it. Benitez just gets Europe, and he won titles with Valencia, that is perhaps an even greater achievement than Mancini winning the prem. Despite never having a great team at one of the absolute top level clubs he achieved success, and in the right circumstances he will achieve more success.

Rafa? Brilliant.

am either or with him..but dont believe for one second them players are giving everything for him at the moment ,

I can honestly say that if we EVER employed the fat spanish waiter as our manager I would stop going to the games.

Anyone advocating him as our next manager has to be on the wum.

Ups and downs with every team.Bobby might get things wrong but look at the players he wanted in his tenure and ongoing.David Silva,Yaya Toure,Sergio Aguero,Alex Kolarov,Gael Clichy,etc..Its too easy in football to change managers because the team goes through a rough patch,and always will be.In Bobby we/i trust.

moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a myth though are n't they; if aguero had hit the post would mind games of mattered, He is unlikely make another rant again in any case, and Ferguson is almost out the door so mind games and the relevance of them should be discarded.
Thanks fucker that's just given my aspirin a headache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.