Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

This thread has gone from a car crash to a full on fucking motorway pile up !! The Benitez thing was mildly amusing at first but now I'm beginning to think it wasn't a bit of comedy genius but a real City fans honest view... Jesus wept !!

uwe28 said:
Ups and downs with every team.Bobby might get things wrong but look at the players he wanted in his tenure and ongoing.David Silva,Yaya Toure,Sergio Aguero,Alex Kolarov,Gael Clichy,etc..Its too easy in football to change managers because the team goes through a rough patch,and always will be.In Bobby we/i trust.
My beef with him is that with such a brilliant selection of players he can't seem to mould them into a team. His slow build up low tempo gives even average teams a chance when we are having a bad day.
Even without a manager that squad could just show up and beat most premier league teams.
When we meet teams with high tempo and a greater intensity to fight to get the ball back we lose most times.

Mancini vs Dzeko

Before we kick off, yes this is another Mancini out please thread.

Mancini does not learn from his mistakes at all.

He's clueless in Europe (just look at his overal record), he has no control of the group I believe and the way he is treating Dzeko is absurd. Give the guy a run of games ffs. We all saw what a shit hot Dzeko can do for us beginning of last season and this couple of weeks. He is a confidence player and he needs to play. He benched him last season after Dzeko scored 4 at WHL and now he is doing it again.

Look at Aguero the past few weeks. Love the guy but he is not quite in the zone (being gentle) but he is getting much more game time than Dzeko. I know he is the Bluemoon Superstar and that it is actually illegal onhere to criticise him but he's dogshit atm. Same goes with Balotelli. He's just not cutting it but yet Mancini remains stubborn and gives him the minutes he doesn't deserve.

No bad word about Tevez. His workrate is immense and he should be a starter every match.

Mike D said:
After what can only be described as an humiliating night in champions league football for the club. The question I am now asking which I guessing is in back of a lot of peoples minds is this it for Macini? Is this as far as he can take us?

I think we all know why he was shown the door at Inter, and this competition has been his archilles heal? Personally I have been questioning where we go from here or a few weeks, and perhaps the coincidence that we have brought in an ex Barca honcho might be a clue for who we are looking at if the trigger is pulled.

But even if Mancini can bring us another premier league trophy this season is that gonna be enough, personally I don't think so. Right now barring a miracle of biblical proportions we are out of the champions league and that just is not good enough.

i agree we should be getting through the group. but any other group we would go through just like last year its just because we arent experianced in the cl we arent getting good seeding but when we get through of the group stages (hopefully next season) we will deffieantely be a force (im not saying we will win it)

If you can't win in Europe you will soon get the sack that's where the money is. Doesn't matter how many games you win in England. Pep Guardiola step on down.

Bit embarrassing that Mancini is rolling out the "players are tired" excuse again. We travelled to and from Amsterdam FFS

cookster said:
Bit embarassing that Mancini is rolling out the "players are tired" excuse again. We travelled to and from Amsterdam FFS

Well it's either that or they truly couldn't be arsed to play today (and Wednesday). "Players are tired" sounds better than the alternative "highly paid professionals don't give a shit about earning their money"

mustang said:
If you can't win in Europe you will soon get the sack that's where the money is. Doesn't matter how many games you win in England. Pep Guardiola step on down.

Wenger hasn't won it. Why is he still at Arsenal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.