Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

AlthamBlue said:
mustang said:
If you can't win in Europe you will soon get the sack that's where the money is. Doesn't matter how many games you win in England. Pep Guardiola step on down.

Wenger hasn't won it. Why is he still at Arsenal?

And it's not like Fergie has made a habit of winning the Champions League, twice in approaching three decades. I guess what Mancini does need to do soon though is regularly reach the knockout stages. Even going out in the quarters or semis is worth a lot of money in bonuses and TV revenue.

AlthamBlue said:
mustang said:
If you can't win in Europe you will soon get the sack that's where the money is. Doesn't matter how many games you win in England. Pep Guardiola step on down.

hahahahahaha while you think you gave an argument for not sacking Mancini you actually gave one why we actually should be sacking him.

LoveCity said:
AlthamBlue said:
mustang said:

And it's not like Fergie has made a habit of winning the Champions League, twice in approaching three decades. I guess what Mancini does need to do soon though is regularly reach the knockout stages. Even going out in the quarters or semis is worth a lot of money in bonuses and TV revenue.

Agree completely. Regular QF/SF would be ideal over the next few years. Not too concerned with that at the minute. Our overall performances are concerning me though, as are Mancini's baffling tactics.

Re: Mancini vs Dzeko

Jaskosss said:
He's clueless in Europe (just look at his overal record), he has no control of the group I believe and the way he is treating Dzeko is absurd. Give the guy a run of games ffs.

Here's the problem. It's hard to take your critique of Mancini seriously when your sole agenda is Edin Dzeko and not the club. You're a new fan who cares about Edin Dzeko more than anything so no matter what your view of Mancini is going to be swayed by how often he plays Dzeko (not enough for your liking). You realise don't you that Guardiola, Mancini's likely replacement, would likely play Dzeko even less as he prefers not to use tall target men? It'd be the Aguero and Tevez show.

Jaskosss said:
AlthamBlue said:
mustang said:

hahahahahaha while you think you gave an argument for not sacking Mancini you actually gave one why we actually should be sacking him.

Did I? How?

AlthamBlue said:
Jaskosss said:
AlthamBlue said:

Did I? How?

God alone knows what distortions these people will put themselves through to come up with a reason to say we should get rid of Mancini ... "I burnt my toast this morning, sack Mancini; my coffee machine broke down, sack Mancini; .... the price of petrol is a holy disgrace, sack Mancini; I decorated the living room last week but I've decided I don't like the wall paper, sack Mancini; we're only fucking second and therefore the sky is falling, sack Mancini; my fucking goldfish died, sack Mancini".

They can fuck right off.

LoveCity said:
Jaskosss said:
He's clueless in Europe (just look at his overal record), he has no control of the group I believe and the way he is treating Dzeko is absurd. Give the guy a run of games ffs.

Here's the problem. It's hard to take your critique of Mancini seriously when your sole agenda is Edin Dzeko and not the club. You're a new fan who cares about Edin Dzeko more than anything so no matter what your view of Mancini is going to be swayed by how often he plays Dzeko (not enough for your liking). You realise don't you that Guardiola, Mancini's likely replacement, would likely play Dzeko even less as he prefers not to use tall target men? It'd be the Aguero and Tevez show.

I'm actually from Belgium and I started following City ever since Kompany joined and because I hate United. My fav players are Kompany, Aguero and Dzeko. You need to understand that ppl might be moaning about Dzeko not getting the proper respect by Mancini because it might be true?

Jaskosss said:
I'm actually from Belgium and I started following City ever since Kompany joined and because I hate United. My fav players are Kompany, Aguero and Dzeko. You need to understand that ppl might be moaning about Dzeko not getting the proper respect by Mancini because it might be true?

I don't care where you're from but all you do is preach the Gospel of Dzeko and criticise Mancini. At least that's all I ever notice from you. You show very little sign of supporting the CLUB, you're more interested in promoting a player and speaking rubbish about Mancini every week.

Jaskosss said:
LoveCity said:
Jaskosss said:

And yet I am sure I remember twats coming on here on Wednesday decrying the decision to start Dzeko. Damned if he does, damned if he don't merchants. I suppose you want Leslie back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.