Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Blue Heaven said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Like the one I gave last week , where I said ya ya isn't a holding midfielder? When you said that meant I knew nothing about football?

There's a fairly obvious reason you stay in The Cellar....

You know a little about football, i grant you that.

The reason i stay in the cellar is because the likes of you dont know enough and shout and dominate stupid points.

I will debate football people always, but they have to be on my level and sorry Dismal you are not worthy son.

I find DD's posts here to be measured, reasonable and well thought out.

-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 am --

Skashion said:
Lucky13 said:
Back me or sack me story being discussed on the Sunday Supplement now.
Back, sack and crack story being discussed in The Cellar now.

Ah, The Cellar, Bluemoon's own "shadow cabinet" in action...

You're being watched BH... Teatowels are being readied...

glen quagmire said:
128 pages of kak.
One of the worst ever threads on bm. At least the 'hughes out' threads had foundation, he never one fuck all for us , and actually was dogshit...

Yes, and when many began to point out the reasons why Hughes was failing and would eventually be sacked, they were pilloried mercilessly. Some things never change.

When Mancini is finally sacked at the end of this season, 90% of his defenders here will do an about-face and post "see, I told you so..."

Blue Heaven said:
BimboBob said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Really?
So you reckon fans of other clubs would have 126 page threads on their supporters websites asking if the manager who has just won them the Premiership should be replaced?
I think he gets a lot of pressure off the fans on here,personally.
Or at least some folk who claim to be fans.

We are unbeaten in the league, 2nd in the table and still in the F.A.Cup. Rejoice fellow fans, rejoice.

Still in the FA Cup? My, how did we manage that?! Surely one of Mancini's greatest achievements, eh?
I have doubts about this one.

Lavinda Past said:
Blue Heaven said:
Rascal said:
You know a little about football, i grant you that.

The reason i stay in the cellar is because the likes of you dont know enough and shout and dominate stupid points.

I will debate football people always, but they have to be on my level and sorry Dismal you are not worthy son.

Skashion said:
Back, sack and crack story being discussed in The Cellar now.

Carefull mate, he'll offer you out. Bare knuckled no less.

Blue Heaven said:
glen quagmire said:
128 pages of kak.
One of the worst ever threads on bm. At least the 'hughes out' threads had foundation, he never one fuck all for us , and actually was dogshit...

Yes, and when many began to point out the reasons why Hughes was failing and would eventually be sacked, they were pilloried mercilessly. Some things never change.

When Mancini is finally sacked at the end of this season, 90% of his defenders here will do an about-face and post "see, I told you so..."

Hmmmm

Who were you before the ban?

Barcon said:
Lavinda Past said:
Blue Heaven said:

Carefull mate, he'll offer you out. Bare arsed no less.

Edited for accuracy...<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Blue Heaven said:
glen quagmire said:
128 pages of kak.

Hmmmm

Ducado?

SWP's back said:
Blue Heaven said:
glen quagmire said:
128 pages of kak.

Hmmmm

I'm going for gary neville.

glen quagmire said:
SWP's back said:
Blue Heaven said:

Hmmmm

I'm going for gary neville.

Not in THAT kimono you're not... He'll be going for you Glen.

Blue Heaven said:
glen quagmire said:
128 pages of kak.

...and you will have found another club to latch on to,you here-ten-minutes-but-think-you-know-it-all newbie bell end.

New theory for poor performances and results

Roberto-Mancini-006.jpg

is actually playing more of hs psychological tricks....

columbo.jpg

In the Plan that next year we will draw Juventus, Barcelona lure them into not playing their best 11 against us smash them in their own back yards breeze though to the final in Lisbon and lift the cup in style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.