Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

We are unbeaten in the league in third position one point behind the leaders and half wits are questioning the manager, the lunatics really have escaped from the asylum. I am sure they are WUM because they need help if they are genuine in their beliefs.

Does anyone not think that bringing in Txiki Beguiristain as director of football may have further implications? After all he is the mentor of one Pepe Guardiiola who mysteriously left Barca to allegidly take a break from football.

Hmm wonder how Bobby must feel right now, after the horror show in Amsterdam he his arse must be touching cloth right.

Mike D said:
Does anyone not think that bringing in Txiki Beguiristain as director of football may have further implications? After all he is the mentor of one Pepe Guardiiola who mysteriously left Barca to allegidly take a break from football.

Hmm wonder how Bobby must feel right now, after the horror show in Amsterdam he his arse must be touching cloth right.
I'm pretty sure he feels fine. Do people honestly believe that Mancini wasn't aware of our new top corridor signings before he put pen to paper. Maybe, just maybe, he had some involvement with the signing of TB and was happy for Marwood to take his lateral move.

I don't think people think these things through properly. As if we just went in for TB last week.

i think everybody is forgetting that last season we drew to west brom, sunderland and fulham. the only result which is worse is the one against arsenal, if you do the maths we are 4 points better off then last season<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
northstandgiveusasong said:
A lot of fans need to take a good look at just how far we have come since 1999.

I find it incredible and laughable that some people are discussing Mancini's future, however, maybe they've only supported the club since the takeover?

Any true City fan should be grateful we have such a good manager.

In Mancini I trust!!
couldn't be more true
i'll admit im only 14 but i have supported the club since we had stuart pearce, and does anybody really want to go down that track again when we were just going through managers like there was no tomorrow

Just read that article in Guardian... Looks like Sid Lowe thinks Pep will join City too.

I never realized that our fans would get so carried and spoiled in such a short period of time.
By the way ,take a look at inside city # 48
Bobby is having good time in training .....does that squad look like rebels ?

bapi said:
Just read that article in Guardian... Looks like Sid Lowe thinks Pep will join City too.

Sid..erm..dislikes Mancini. Not surprising that he's written a "Mancini out" article really.

Mike D said:

Dont be silly i think Mancini might get the players he wants with this guy.

baildon blue said:
Mike D said:

Dont be silly i think Mancini might get the players he wants with this guy.
^^^
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.