Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's absolutely insulting to our owner and Khaldoon to suggest Mancini takes the credit for the progress which this club had made in four seasons.

I wonder what his Highness thinks when he now sees people jumping to Mancini's defence, how he has earned the right to remain in the job.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have earned the right to call the shots as they see fit.

The correlation between our trophies in down to one man. They backed Mancini to the hilt in the market, and appointed him, knowing he could take us to the nest level.

There is a lack of conviction and motivation in our team, and that only comes from a manager who can man-manage all players.

It's Mancini's biggest fault and it will cost him his job one day.

All this talk about a closeness of a relationship between Khaldoon and Mancini will count for zero.

Khaldoon used to have dinner with Hughes and his wife at his home all the time, didn't stop him recognising the time to move on.

The sentence in bold says it all for me

The latest episode being Lescott, another player being frozen out with the cold shoulder treatment without any explanation, is that man management?

I could go on with a list but I'm sure you know the ones that have had the same as above, yet the blue eyed Balo gets untold chances until he can't justify his slack anymore.

In any walk of life if your given the right man management you should be motivated correctly, it's a big part of Mancini's job which he continues to get wrong and it'll eventually cost him.

Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kun Aguero said:
The large text is the bit I was replying to, Alf Ramsey is the only manager to won the world cup with England so I'd say it's fairly obvious he's England's best ever manager, I'm not intrested in how many friendly's/ qualifiers a international manager wins what matters is the Euro's or the World Cup, it's like being asked before the season starts "would you rather finish 2nd with 90 points or win the league with 85?"

Do you have any idea of what Capello has achieved in his managerial career?

I do and I think Mancini is a better manager than Capello. Capello isn't at the level he once was. Things change.

Just out of interest Mancini or Dalglish?

Mancini. He's already won more than Dalglish (forgetting shitty competitions like the Charity shield or 2nd divisions play off trophies) and I've never thought of Dalglish as one of the best anyway.

sjk2008 said:
Kun Aguero said:
sjk2008 said:
My fucking word. Is that really the basis of your argument as to why you think Mancini>Capello?

The large text is the bit I was replying to, Alf Ramsey is the only manager to won the world cup with England so I'd say it's fairly obvious he's England's best ever manager, I'm not intrested in how many friendly's/ qualifiers a international manager wins what matters is the Euro's or the World Cup, it's like being asked before the season starts "would you rather finish 2nd with 90 points or win the league with 85?"

OK, fair enough. I'll revert back to your original point then - why do you think Mancini>Capello?

Mancini won the FA cup and finished 3rd in his first full season then in his next season he won the league, what makes you think Capello would match or even better that achievement?

rastus said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's absolutely insulting to our owner and Khaldoon to suggest Mancini takes the credit for the progress which this club had made in four seasons.

I wonder what his Highness thinks when he now sees people jumping to Mancini's defence, how he has earned the right to remain in the job.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have earned the right to call the shots as they see fit.

The correlation between our trophies in down to one man. They backed Mancini to the hilt in the market, and appointed him, knowing he could take us to the nest level.

There is a lack of conviction and motivation in our team, and that only comes from a manager who can man-manage all players.

It's Mancini's biggest fault and it will cost him his job one day.

All this talk about a closeness of a relationship between Khaldoon and Mancini will count for zero.

Khaldoon used to have dinner with Hughes and his wife at his home all the time, didn't stop him recognising the time to move on.
Like it or not he takes Mancini will take his fair share of the credit

Of course he does, but the wider argument was that it should not make him bullet proof for another season at least.

Only our owner deserves to make that call after everything he has done.

I sincerely doubt he is now thinking about last season.

sjk2008 said:
Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Do you have any idea of what Capello has achieved in his managerial career?

I do and I think Mancini is a better manager than Capello. Capello isn't at the level he once was. Things change.

Mancini. He's already won more than Dalglish (forgetting shitty competitions like the Charity shield or 2nd divisions play off trophies) and I've never thought of Dalglish as one of the best anyway.

Blasphemy!!!! That's the King you are talking about..

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Of course he should take some credit for the progress which the club has made. As should the people in charge, as should the players.

They've absolutely earned the right to call the shots in regard to the manager. Currently their position is that Mancini is the right man for the club.

No it doesn't. The manager can play a role, but if players aren't performing with conviction I'd question them as well.

Kun Aguero said:
sjk2008 said:
Kun Aguero said:

OK, fair enough. I'll revert back to your original point then - why do you think Mancini>Capello?

Mancini won the FA cup and finished 3rd in his first full season then in his next season he won the league, what makes you think Capello would match or even better that achievement?

Ancelotti won the Premier League & FA Cup in his first full season. The same Ancelotti who you also think is inferior to Mancini.

With regards to the bit in bold, I can only go off his managerial record, which, I'd imagine, is what most employers would take into consideration as part of the process of appointing someone to take control of their team.

Whether he could do is another story. It certainly wouldn't shock me though.

Josh Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
Josh Blue said:

Blasphemy!!!! That's the King you are talking about..
Haha

It's only december,we're only 7pts behind,us the fans and the team have bat through this tricky period we find ourselves in,we're playing well below our standards yet we're still in the mix,the law of average tells us that we will find our form and when we do we'll be flying..
We got to stick our chest out and take the flak head on,mancini has got us out of a hole before and he'll get us out of this one...them lot arn't all that,they proved that last season and you take away van persies goals this year and they'd be out the top 4....
Just sit tight brothers and sisters,plenty more twists and turns left before the season is out...
Forza mancini..

Anyone who watched the game yesterday and don't think we deserved to win are blinkered! It might of been slow tipy tapy laborious frustrating football but the facts are we had 3 or 4 great chances to score and at the moment unlike last season they are not going in or the goalie are having a stormer..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.