Is Rodri better than Yaya ?

Pound for pound Rodri is the best (or at least most rounded) player we've ever had.

What's he bad at? What's he even not world class at for that matter?
He might be the best some people have seen due to age for me Colin Bell is our greatest ever player for my Old mate Joe Ormston may God rest him Peter Doherty was better.
So that in mind is Rodri the best City player or midfield player you've ever seen or has ever been?

He might be the best some people have seen due to age for me Colin Bell is our greatest ever player for my Old mate Joe Ormston may God rest him Peter Doherty was better.
So that in mind is Rodri the best City player or midfield player you've ever seen or has ever been?
For me as a 30 something I think Aguero is "the greatest player" I've seen. But I think if you scored all the attributes of every City player ever and added them up Rodri would have the highest score - just to give a bit of context to my opinion.

He'd be one of the best passers, dribblers, tacklers, organisers and long shooters. Plus he turns up in the biggest moments.

He's probably the most rounded player I can think of, alongside someone like Ballack or Essien. And I do think he's better than both of those.

Yaya at full pelt took some stopping and was a reliable penalty and free kick taker but other than that they have similar skill set. Both are equal for me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.