Is the league cup enough for you?

We're not really here said:
Winning any trophy is good enough! Stop being spoilt twats.

Some of them will never stop being spoilt twats.

Pam said:

Winning any trophy is not enough. That's the mentality of losers. You can be absolutely sure that the people running City these days do not think winning the league cup is success.

If I'm honest, I'd be disappointed with just the league cup

That said, to win the league you need things to go for you. No sergio, yaya injured early, and vinnie playing with a knock cost us today.

Imagine where we'd be with a fully fit sergio all year too.

Win a trophy every season and finish top 3 will do me fine!

All this bollocks about underachieving I don't agree with all teams lose win draw and money doesn't guarantee success it helps..

Don't fall for the media shite that we have a massive and best squad in the league! It's just another stick they like to beat us with if god forbid we "only" win a cup and finish top 3!

Pam said:

How is recognising the team has underachieved being a spoilt twat? It's time some people move on from the days when we were shit and realise City is a very different club these days with better players, facilities and better everything which brings with it higher expectations and targets.

RandomJ said:
Pam said:

How is recognising the team has underachieved being a spoilt twat? It's time some people move on from the days when we were shit and realise City is a very different club these days with better players, facilities and better everything which brings with it higher expectations and targets.
Exactly right

RandomJ said:
Pam said:

This

RandomJ said:
Pam said:

They will never move on and are part of the problem.

Bearing in mind that not that long ago my only aspirations were to reach a semi-final, then 'yes', winning a trophy is more than enough for me.

Great season, we will go til the end, trophy in the bag, I'm happy... Not a bad first season for EP at all... Looks very promising..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.