Is This the end for De Jong?

WNRH said:
We beat Swansea and Bolton and a spurs midfield containing Bale, Modric, Krancjar and Lennon and all of a sudden we don't need De Jong?

Laughable.

I know its crazy. Fans are letting the Spurs performance go their heads.

Dax777 said:
talkativesprout said:
Its all about the player, the agent does what the player wants

I suggest you watch Samir's Interview on the OS.
Im no good at contracts i have people to do that for me.

I fail to see your point, or the contradiction between the above 2.

Nasri leaving Arsenal is all about Nasri!! Nasri wanting to make 180k (or whateva he makes) is all about Nasri. The nuts and bolts of the contracts. Its snakes and ladders, now that is the agent! But that is the agent doing what the player wants but doesn't know how to do himself.

So when fans go, oh! it is Kia causing all this trouble. They are being self delusional. It is the player who wants a better deal. The agent just puts together the tools he needs to get there.

I see your point, but Kia is not just an agent ! he is SUPER Agent.

he was owning the " Economic Rights" of Tevez, which makes you accept the idea of him having an affect on players.

Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
talkativesprout said:
I suggest you watch Samir's Interview on the OS.

Nasri leaving Arsenal is all about Nasri!! Nasri wanting to make 180k (or whateva he makes) is all about Nasri. The nuts and bolts of the contracts. Its snakes and ladders, now that is the agent! But that is the agent doing what the player wants but doesn't know how to do himself.

So when fans go, oh! it is Kia causing all this trouble. They are being self delusional. It is the player who wants a better deal. The agent just puts together the tools he needs to get there.

I see your point, but Kia is not just an agent ! he is SUPER Agent.

he was owning the " Economic Rights" of Tevez, which makes you accept the idea of him having an affect on players.
come on Tevez doesn't seem the brightest player does he I bet noddy could have convinced him to give him the "economic rights". I mean Tevez was playing for United for 2 years and he signed a contract with us for 5 years only for it to dawn on him there are only 2 restaurants in Manchester.

Afaik kia is a mate of the Sheikh, i still think he is a slimy **** who needs to fall of a cliff.

Of course we cant be sure, but i think you would find a fair few here and in trafford who would put 50 quid on Kia being a major factor in this shit.

Dax777 said:

Perhaps, but Kia is a sniveling little **** that would whisper in De Jong's ear about Yaya's wages, which I might add he probably is aware of as he facilitated some of the deal.

Nigel is vital, for when we face tough opposition. As he provides balance, Barry is a great tackler too, but he strays forward more than De Jong.

Fuck me....there aren't half some worriers on this site. Get yourselves worked up into a frenzy on the back of hearsay, postulations and what if's.

I don't know if Bluemoon was around during the dark days...but I can only imagine...we'd all be topping ourselves. Get a grip people.

Things are fucking amazing....stop fucking getting worked up over nothing.

Sadly people are too short termist, Nigel is so important to us, I ask anyone to name a better holding midfielder than him, people may say Busquiets at Barcelona but he is not the same. As for the agent, Nigel De Jong is highly intelligent, built a successful business before he joined, he is just angling for the best possible deal, pay him but don't roll over and give in. This will be sorted as soon as this transfer window closes.

D.Villa said:
citymad said:
If the other players are on double what he's earning no wonder he wants comparity. Nige is one of the most important players in the team and theres no one better in the world in his position. We need to settle this quickly.

A: no he isn't.

And B: Busquets. Diarra. Mascherano. Cambiasso - all better players

Cambisso is 31 mate and those other players are not in de jongs league.

De Jong asking for a wage like the top earners is a little bit like the secretary asking for the same pay as the CEO. While the secretary does a very important job, it is like Wenger said, the cemeteries are full of people who were not irreplaceable.

2 years left on the contract. No worries. But since City has gone wild with the wages, players asking for more money comes as no real surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.