Is WW3 Literally Around The Corner

Yeah...~I can't be arsed with the "news" any more. Things are not always how they portray them.
Imagine only GOOD News at 10 though..
BONG..."66 million people didn't get killed in the UK today"
BONG.... "Beautiful weather.....in Barbados."
BONG ..."peace breaks out...somewhere"
BONG .." Trains were running on time today....for a few minutes"
BONG ... ...or is it "dong"?
BONG...."And in today's football........" hahaha. I don't even need to say that one.

You must be pretty wasted now

Haha which branch of the fake media do you work for ?
A simple google will tell you that the USA is by far THE most powerful nation on Earth.
And as far as the UK relationship have you not heard of AUKUS ?

US, UK and Australia forge military alliance to counter China | Aukus | The Guardian
Just my own thoughts. I am well aware that the US is the most powerful nation on earth. If you read what I say they are very much looking inward than outward whilst others are making moves.
I have heard of Aukus yes. Bought in to to reduce China’s influence?

Anyone here live through the mid 80s ?
Now that was far more fearful in relation to a WW3.
Go and buy a book called “ The Third World War” by General Sir John Hackett. It’s chilling and not in a relaxing way.

while the cold war did always have that big threat of going hot, the main concern now is there more big players than there was before. it will probably just end up in a 3/4 way cold war with battles by proxy in some places.

As I mentioned the other day. any major conflict will probably come totally out of the blue from a totally unexpected event which triggers a skirmish and triggers defence pacts etc. WW1 style. it wont start from any of the super powers taking shots at each other directly. China and Russia could do enough damage by joining together and deciding to financially sanction the west. cut off all fuel supplies to Europe and cheap goods from China etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.