Is WW3 Literally Around The Corner

I don’t think I ever saw that but thanks for the heads up.

Worth watching, but definitely not for anyone who may be prone to anxiety or depression, it’s pretty bleak. Relentlessly grim. No special effects but it doesn’t need them.

I lent it to some blokes I used to work with once, they said they had to watch happy cartoons straight after.

Worth watching, but definitely not for anyone who may be prone to anxiety or depression, it’s pretty bleak. Relentlessly grim. No special effects but it doesn’t need them.

I lent it to some blokes I used to work with once, they said they had to watch happy cartoons straight after.
Cheers my man.
Sounds good to me.

Anyone here live through the mid 80s ?
Now that was far more fearful in relation to a WW3.
Go and buy a book called “ The Third World War” by General Sir John Hackett. It’s chilling and not in a relaxing way.
And we were reminded of it everywhere we looked! Films, TV, News, songs...SONGS. Even pop bands were making songs about nuclear war! I could start a thread.."1001 Songs You Never Knew Were About Nuclear War/World War 3".
Here's 1001:

Arguably the most chilling film I've watched.

Yeah...I clearly remember feeling anxious watching Threads. Also, the American film The Day After around the same time:

1637082961378.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.