Is Yaya already an All Time City Great?

i think the crowds reaction when he was down injured V West Ham on weds tells you all you need to know, also the reaction when he came back on

Blue Til Death said:
He's a great player without any doubt and he has had a few great seasons for us too, when you compare him too people like Colin Bell, Mike Doyle, Frannie Lee, Alan Oakes, Mike Summerbee etc etc. He has not really started on his road to City glory yet and although he will always be remembered as a great City player, I don't think he will become an all time City great. Just my opinion as an old twat with high City Player standards ;-)

You could just as well have been describing me there, Blue!

I would put him up with the all time greats, though, both as a wonderful player and for being pivotal in many of the big moments in our upsurge. (Pun intended as Sergio will probably get there too).

In answer to an earlier post, there was a previous discussion here on Yaya v Colin. Unless I'm mistaken, most of us old gits put the King ahead by some margin.

pvlBjFtl.jpg

2lRObMgl.jpg

WblPEUal.jpg

ZCruGWql.jpg

What's not to like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.