Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

citykev28 said:
Davs 19 said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
PB has banned me before for nothing. I'm pure blue for 40 plus years and if i want my say i'll have it. if ya don't like it , tough.

Never known anyone here be 'banned for nothing' .

To be honest, I've been banned for posting a picture of Gail Platt topless. Considering she's lacking in that department, technically, I've been banned for nothing.

Pics or it never happened?

;-)

Im actually getting bored of this now but its got me and I cant stop myself from coming in and hoping for good news

Plus the fact that ill be £460 better off if he signs doesnt help things

JosMCFC said:
manimanc said:
Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?

Dunno pilgrim

Ray78 said:
toffee balls said:
The article on the official site that flashed up at 4.39 said it all to me really.
We cannot say it is over yet , but It would appear it is.

We are going to have to get used to the way our owner conducts his business and the Isco transfer played out between the 2 clubs was a perfect example of the polar opposite approaches to media management.

When the Arabs first get involved in the horse racing business not to long ago they were treated with little respect and their motives were questioned.
By their continual investment over many years they are now the financial pillar of that sport.On the whole this has been done with respect, honour and above all else action , not words.

I believe Sheikh Mansour will follow the very same path and City's actions will be louder than words and rightly so IMO.
However , us football media junkies will from time to time get very frustrated with the clubs media black out approach especially when we go up against the big boys.

Fuck me , we have moved on haven't we.
We are definitely in safe hands TB.
safe hands butter no parsnips

If he has signed for Madrid we won't here anything until the new manager is announced, that's this Wednesday apparently isn't it?

Come on Txiki just bid €25m and that should seal the deal.

For those who need to see what PB and BB said it is on Page 1 and page 8 of this thread. The bit about the medical was posted by a moderator of another forum who we suspect has connections with the Bridgewater. I can't remember the exact page number but suspect within the first 50 pages of this thread for those wanting to trawl through them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Pellegrini-praises-Navas-and-Fernandinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/J ... ernandinho</a>

This being posted today tells me we arent getting him now.

The cookie monster said:
Gingers Dad said:
oakiecokie said:
Why don`t you just piss off you twat !!!!!!
Not really any need for that
Exactly
Theres worse on here than tonycun yet he's been singled out for fuckall..

So he`s done nowt wrong except wum today,as he`s thrown his toys out of the pram,because nothing CONCRETE has been decided.He should lay off the people who have given us a little bit of "inside" knowledge and fucking wait until all becomes clear !!!!

TBH I just want it done now either way.

Just like Sanchez last season, it's now tedious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.