Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Thaksinssoldier said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Pellegrini-praises-Navas-and-Fernandinho

This being posted today tells me we arent getting him now.
Why? He says Fernandinho was "one" of his priority's..

Thaksinssoldier said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Pellegrini-praises-Navas-and-Fernandinho

This being posted today tells me we arent getting him now.

Well he isnt gonna say hes happy with somone we havent even signed is he?

sam-caddick said:
If he has signed for Madrid we won't here anything until the new manager is announced, that's this Wednesday apparently isn't it?

Come on Txiki just bid €25m and that should seal the deal.

It's got nothing to do with money IMO. City will only make an official bid once it becomes clear that the player does intend to come to us. If the player's not prepared to give us that assurance then there's little point in bidding.

We see these things every summer and every summer people behave like City have somehow fucked up. It's simple. Sanchez wanted Barca. Hazard Chelsea. Van Persie the rags. Now it seems Isco wants Madrid. You win some and lose some in the transfer game.

JosMCFC said:
manimanc said:
Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?
Going to put my neck on the line here and say this deal is still very much in play. Malaga want the most they can get. If that's from us, he comes to us, which he's happy to do. If it's from Madrid, he goes to them.

Looking at Madrid forums they're not even that arsed if they get him, they're busy concerning themselves that his dog is called Messi and his anti-Madrid comments etc.

Truly massive mistake if he signs for Madrid.

Just to save a bit of money and stay closer to home? Perez and co. will go back on their words and promises of playing time as soon as he doesn't fit into whatever position they throw him into, and he won't get the reception from Madrid fans he'd get if he played for us.

BillyShears said:
sam-caddick said:
If he has signed for Madrid we won't here anything until the new manager is announced, that's this Wednesday apparently isn't it?

Come on Txiki just bid €25m and that should seal the deal.

It's got nothing to do with money IMO. City will only make an official bid once it becomes clear that the player does intend to come to us. If the player's not prepared to give us that assurance then there's little point in bidding.

We see these things every summer and every summer people behave like City have somehow fucked up. It's simple. Sanchez wanted Barca. Hazard Chelsea. Van Persie the rags. Now it seems Isco wants Madrid. You win some and lose some in the transfer game.

I would agree, but if he goes to Madrid, there is a worrying trend appearing.

Our season and future doesn't rest on the signing of Isco.

It would have been nice if we had got him, but it looks like we have lost out to one of the biggest clubs in the world, no shame in that. I say it's his loss as we City fans would have treated him as a superstar here.

Looks like he listened to his Dad, which suggests to me he doesn't have the balls to make his own decisions.

If it's all true, I wish him luck. However it won't stop us winning the league!!

Re: Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2))

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week.

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast.

Lets all have a disco............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.