Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Prestwich_Blue said:
JosMCFC said:
manimanc said:
Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?
Going to put my neck on the line here and say this deal is still very much in play. Malaga want the most they can get. If that's from us, he comes to us, which he's happy to do. If it's from Madrid, he goes to them.
FairPlay mate, end of the day like most things money talks

Ducado said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week.

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast.

Lets all have a disco............

I still stand by this. The next 24-48 hours are crucial. The lad has a huge decision to make

Jesus christ, how about some spoiler tags and a NSFW warning!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
JosMCFC said:
manimanc said:
Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?
Going to put my neck on the line here and say this deal is still very much in play. Malaga want the most they can get. If that's from us, he comes to us, which he's happy to do. If it's from Madrid, he goes to them.

Cheers PB

That pic is a little question box for me?

Edit: Now gone. Guessing a mod put it (and Kev) into that hole .gif posted a while back

oakiecokie said:
The cookie monster said:
Gingers Dad said:
Not really any need for that
Exactly
Theres worse on here than tonycun yet he's been singled out for fuckall..

So he`s done nowt wrong except wum today,as he`s thrown his toys out of the pram,because nothing CONCRETE has been decided.He should lay off the people who have given us a little bit of "inside" knowledge and fucking wait until all becomes clear !!!!

The whole thread is fucked up oakie,every man and his dog has added stuff or called itks wums
I just noticed tony got singled out that was all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.