Isco

We've added fernandinho and navas, yet some people are getting upset over a player rejecting us. Basing on last seasons performances, we lacked width and needed a midfielder with pace. Sorted. Now we need a striker, cavani was our main target but over priced. I'm sure we won't fail in getting our squad ready before the first game, still well over a month till kick off.

andrewmswift said:
Ray78 said:
lost_n_spaced said:
For the record, and so we're clear, I don't claim to be an ITK and so care very little (other than for the fact that I'd really like us to sign him) about whether THE INFORMATION POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM BY ANOTHER POSTER is correct or not.

Feel free to hold me in lower regard if Isco isn't a City player by this evening / goes to Real.

:D

I can confirm that as well :).

does this mean you're saying he's coming or not?

It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

jake28 said:
berniethebusman said:
jake28 said:

We got him manuel pellegrini

Let hope you are right,I'm not quite so sure he will be the game changer many seem to think. Don't get me wrong,he may well get that extra bit out of the players but a manager can only do so much. I think if we don't strengthen our forward line we will come up short regardless of what Pellegrini can bring. Just my take on it.

Take the little bit he adds and the large chunk (my opinion) mancini took away & thats quite the improvement already, thats not even factoring any transfers. Guess we'll find out next season one thing im sure of as much as id liked to have signed isco i dont think he'd be the game changer you were looking for, he's not there yet.
... & were not behind man utd in personnel just performance, just my take on it. :)

lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:
Ray78 said:
I can confirm that as well :).

does this mean you're saying he's coming or not?

It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

so some poster on another board claimed isco will be signed tonight (Tuesday)?

baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.

A bunch of the City bloggers on Twitter love taking the piss out of Bluemoon, which they of course are too good to post on. Hi guys. :)

zeven said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.
This i agree with you to 100 per cent. fucking tasteless blog if you ask me.
Same, I get what he was trying to say, it was just slightly condescending.

baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

The writer of that blog, Howie, is a regular poster on the other forum that I frequent.

Excellent writer, purveyor of a mean header when walking home pissed playing imaginary football & good all round chap.

LoveCity said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

A bunch of the City bloggers on Twitter love taking the piss out of Bluemoon, which they of course are too good to post on. Hi thundercunts!. :)

LoveCity said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

A bunch of the City bloggers on Twitter love taking the piss out of Bluemoon, which they of course are too good to post on. Hi guys. :)

Pantie sniffing nomarks.. ignore them..riff raff is all they are.

zeven said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

This i agree with you to 100 per cent. fucking tasteless blog if you ask me.

Made me smile, thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.