Isco

Manchester_lalala said:
We've added fernandinho and navas, yet some people are getting upset over a player rejecting us. Basing on last seasons performances, we lacked width and needed a midfielder with pace. Sorted. Now we need a striker, cavani was our main target but over priced. I'm sure we won't fail in getting our squad ready before the first game, still well over a month till kick off.
Great post.

lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:
Ray78 said:
I can confirm that as well :).

does this mean you're saying he's coming or not?

It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

Are you talking in code?

lost_n_spaced said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.

The writer of that blog, Howie, is a regular poster on the other forum that I frequent.

Excellent writer, purveyor of a mean header when walking home pissed playing imaginary football & good all round chap.

Excellent writer? Tell him to stick to heading imaginary footballs!

M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:

It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

Are you talking shit?

lost_n_spaced said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.

The writer of that blog, Howie, is a regular poster on the other forum that I frequent.

Excellent writer, purveyor of a mean header when walking home pissed playing imaginary football & good all round chap.
I would concur as he sits right in front of me. I always enjoy his Meldreweque rants on the Bluemoon podcast.

M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:

Are you talking in code?

if that is MP's team talk we're fucked

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Mrmcfc said:
blumoon said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udfDWGeuWc[/youtube]
Anyone heard that massive boat has sank... Titanic or something it's called.

sorry

Sorry you didnt like it, thought it would fit in well with this thread.
just a joke, I did write sorry in stupidly tiny letters below. Had been posted a few pages before is all.
:)

Oh and I did enjoy it very much.

M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:

Are you talking in code?

I'm saying that everything posted on this board - by anyone (and that includes Tolmie, BibbyBlue etc - is clearly mere conjecture.

If this thread has taught you ANYTHING (apart from the fact that we have fans who could find a sign on a burnt piece of toast) then surely it is this ?

If Isco signs for us after all this I expect a Purple Heart (or the UK/MCFC equivalent) for fighting through this thread day in day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.