Isco

lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

Are you talking in code?

I'm saying that everything posted on this board - by anyone (and that includes Tolmie, BibbyBlue etc - is clearly mere conjecture.

If this thread has taught you ANYTHING (apart from the fact that we have fans who could find a sign on a burnt piece of toast) then surely it is this ?

I saw an image of Isco playing in a nike kit on my toast this morning

charliebigspuds said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

Are you talking in code?

follow you..follow me....
are we signing phil Collins??
we got jesus..genesis would be a great addition t0 our holy squad...

LoveCity said:
baldybouncer said:
fallowfield said:

No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.

A bunch of the City bloggers on Twitter love taking the piss out of Bluemoon, which they of course are too good to post on. Hi guys. :)
Is blogger a euphemism for ****?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Blueband Brother said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udfDWGeuWc[/youtube]

Ah finally. I was wondering when a video will be released for this whatever you want to call it about Isco.

Just for you

Did you make the video yourself? if so then well done.

But I would have waited until everything is decided first because I am still not sure it is done and dusted and I still harbor some hope of a dramatic turn of events in the next 48 hours.

SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
baldybouncer said:
No it's not good stuff at all, and I don't like people making comments on my behalf. I'm not in the least "hurting bad". So Howard and your blog can fuck right off.

A bunch of the City bloggers on Twitter love taking the piss out of Bluemoon, which they of course are too good to post on. Hi guys. :)
Is blogger a euphemism for ****?

so I'm told

Mrmcfc said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Are you talking shit?

I'm talking about the fact that there seems to be a cigarette paper's difference between the neediness of the people outside Brian's house and the bunch of people who have added over 1000 pages of posts when zero new news has come out.

Blueband Brother said:
Blueband Brother said:
Ah finally. I was wondering when a video will be released for this whatever you want to call it about Isco.

Just for you

Did you make the video yourself? if so then well done.

But I would have waited until everything is decided first because I am still not sure it is done and dusted and I still harbor some hope of a dramatic turn of events in the next 48 hours.

there's no way i'm making another 48 hours of this

lost_n_spaced said:
M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Are you talking in code?

I'm saying that everything posted on this board - by anyone (and that includes Tolmie, BibbyBlue etc - is clearly mere conjecture.

If this thread has taught you ANYTHING (apart from the fact that we have fans who could find a sign on a burnt piece of toast) then surely it is this ?

Lay off the pipe mate.

baldybouncer said:
lost_n_spaced said:
baldybouncer said:

The writer of that blog, Howie, is a regular poster on the other forum that I frequent.

Excellent writer, purveyor of a mean header when walking home pissed playing imaginary football & good all round chap.

Excellent writer? Tell him to stick to heading imaginary footballs!

It was (supposed to be) a satirical blog mate. It wasn't bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.