Isco

This is a signing that NEEDS to happen. Isco's departure will surely go through now with Rodriguez on the verge and Pellers & the board would be foolish to let him go (for second time).
This is the player we've been craving for multiple seasons now; a creative midfielder who can break down the play and score goals when one of Nasri/Silva are missing.
The age is perfect also, with Isco able to be nurtured for 2-3 years behind Silva and we will then be on a position to ensure a seemless transition into the next generation of the club.
Would never forgive the board if this lad becomes a genuine star for the dippers for years to come.

Think the odds have decreased a bit, considering there were reports that Madrid wanted Negredo which led to the speculation that we might swap-deal for Isco

Golden Balls said:
This is a signing that NEEDS to happen. Isco's departure will surely go through now with Rodriguez on the verge and Pellers & the board would be foolish to let him go (for second time).
This is the player we've been craving for multiple seasons now; a creative midfielder who can break down the play and score goals when one of Nasri/Silva are missing.
The age is perfect also, with Isco able to be nurtured for 2-3 years behind Silva and we will then be on a position to ensure a seemless transition into the next generation of the club.
Would never forgive the board if this lad becomes a genuine star for the dippers for years to come.
Yes, and at some point Silva and Nasri will sadly both either move on or have to scale back. It would be nice for us to have Lopes and Isco to step in.

If reports are true James Rodriguez is on verge of joining RM, then isco or di Maria got to be surplus to requirements. I rather take the latter though

jared said:
If reports are true James Rodriguez is on verge of joining RM, then isco or di Maria got to be surplus to requirements. I rather take the latter though
Reports are that Di Maria, Isco, and Illaramendi are all now considered surplus and all three will be moved on if Madrid can get what they want. The reported price on Di Maria though is €60 million. Firstly, I don't think he's worth that, but even if you and the club do, It's going to be rather difficult to raise the funds for him with our restrictions.

taconinja said:
jared said:
Reports are that Di Maria, Isco, and Illaramendi are all now considered surplus and all three will be moved on if Madrid can get what they want. The reported price on Di Maria though is €60 million. Firstly, I don't think he's worth that, but even if you and the club do, It's going to be rather difficult to raise the funds for him with our restrictions.

Not saying it's doable. But just stating I prefer Di Maria. Isco is in the mold of silva and nasri, operating centrally but with more goal scoring ability. Di Maria gives us something different. A world class true inside forward/winger.

jared said:
taconinja said:
jared said:

Not saying it's doable. But just stating I prefer Di Maria. Isco is in the mold of silva and nasri, operating centrally but with more goal scoring ability. Di Maria gives us something different. A world class true inside forward/winger.
Oh, sure. I understand. Just wanted to add what I had read to your post. I tend to agree with you although I still think Madrid's price if accurate is nuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.