Isco

Yes atm but if sterling/de bryune don't come off then he comes very much into the equation I'd doubt we'd go back for isco after being snubbed by him last year!
Things are tilting our way again but we cannot trust anything media says until the deed is done and dusted.

I would take Isco mate, but we desperately need pace in our side and a real top notch quality wide man.

Isco does have pace, while I agree he's certainly no wide man like Bale. However his presence on the pitch is huge and we will eventually need a Silva backup in a few years. Still think KDB has the edge on what we need but Isco is a good alternative.

It's nothing to do with his versatility. I can count on one hand the amount of times he has played for us in a position that has not been out wide.

He's a

No, what I'm saying is that if players such as Milner and Fernando for that matter can get regular game time for us then there is no reason why youth players with potential can't. Neither are exactly world class players.

I never said that Lopes is currently the better player. I said that Lopes could be a future regular player for us, based upon his attributes.

It's no different to saying that Denayer could make it here.

You must have a lot of fingers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Isco-midfielder-s-future-remains-unclear.html

Manchester City monitor Real Madrid star Isco as midfielder's future remains unclear
  • Manchester City are looking at signing Real Madrid midfielder Isco
  • The 23-year-old's future isn't clear under incoming manager Rafa Benitez
  • Isco joined Real Madrid for €30m and was Carlo Ancelotti's first signing
  • He has played 53 times for Madrid this season, and three for Spain
By Simon Jones for MailOnline

Published: 22:40, 2 June 2015 | Updated: 23:36, 2 June 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ielder-s-future-remains-unclear.html#comments

Manchester City are monitoring developments with 23-year-old Real Madrid midfielder Isco.

The Spain talent, who grew up on the Costa del Sol, could be pushed out by Rafa Benitez when he restructures his squad.

Isco has played 53 times for Madrid this season, as well as three appearances for Spain in European Championship qualifiers, but his future remains unclear.

2949F4B900000578-0-image-a-10_1433281140801.jpg

Manchester City are interested in signing 23-year-old Real Madrid midfielder Isco this summer

1CC5B0A900000578-3108266-image-a-16_1433281693632.jpg

Isco has played 53 times for Real Madrid this season and three times for Spain in European qualifiers

The midfielder's entire playing career has been in Spain; he started out at Valencia before moving south to Malaga, near where he was born in Benalmadena.

In 2013, he moved to Real Madrid for €30million, becoming manager Carlo Ancelotti's first signing at the club.

Now, following Ancelotti's exit, he could leave the club, with Manchester City said to be keen on securing his services as the natural replacement for 29-year-old David Silva.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3108266/Manchester-City-monitor-Real-Madrid-star-Isco-midfielder-s-future-remains-unclear.html#ixzz3byntXnwn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.